Community > Posts By > Fishen

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:26 PM
Hi, I'm new and I'm looking for a match. Please, thanx.

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:22 PM

Sea-Monkeys are a trademark given to sell a variant of brine shrimp or Artemia salina, now called Artemia salina x nyos that originate in salt lakes and evaporation flats and are members of the phylum Arthropoda

Smarty, huh

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:21 PM
It really depends on the mood. If I'm looking to have a grand-o-time then something catchy and I could rock out to like 311 or something as cliche as "I love rock'n roll" or "sweet home Alabama". If I'm just there to be - then I perfer Blue October, Guns & Rose, or something easy listening such as Bon Jovi. I'm a well-rounded mix.

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:15 PM
What are they? I see them on the shelves at toy stores? If they are what they say they are, why are they in a box? I'm not going to say what I think they are until I've gotten some more replies. So feel free, what do you think they are?

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:11 PM
Thanx, ye'all, I had the hardest time rummaging through all my pics trying to decide on the best ones for my profiles. I thought that was tough enough, but oh no . . . I had to break it down even further and choose a main profile pic. Did I choose the right one? Should have I went with the bowling pic? What do you think?

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 10:05 PM
Wow . . . what a warm welcome and so quick . . . perhaps I will stick around for a bit longer . . . seeing that i feel so welcomed . . . I feel so LOVED!(blush, teehee)

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:52 PM
So, what usually goes on a person's profile? How are my pics? I know, some of my pics really show off my goofiness, but it's how I roll. Feel free to tell me what you think. Thanx

Fishen's photo
Fri 08/01/08 09:44 PM
Hi . . . Katie recondmended this site to me. Nice to meet you all.