Community > Posts By > SeminoleDavid

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 11:13 AM
Are you serious? You think there was an ounce of criticism by the Democrats over the bazillions and gazillions of George Bush masks displaying the most barbaric, hate-filled depictions imaginable. Additionally, Obama has NEVER offered anything nice to say of the whites in his family. I specifically recall him speaking of his "Typical White Aunt, who, if were walking down the street and two black youths were approaching her on the same side of the street .....would have walked to the other side of the street." What a reprehensible statement by Obama. In fact, I NEVER hear any Liberal or Democrat for that matter EVER mention Obama as being half white. When the media discovered that George Zimmerman was from a Hispanic mother, suddently he went from being "white", to being a "White Hispanic" male.

There was NEVER a shred of outrage by Democrats over the heinous depictions of George Bush by the media....NEVER....it was always "Free Speech."

As for the ULTIMATE hypocrisy....I still have printed website photos with the links included that clearly depict and compare George Bush with Chimpanzees, in a side-by-side comparison. Although one of the websites has since disappeared, the name can still be found across the Internet. Although we are not supposed to post links here, all one needs to do is research bush or chimp with a dot and com or smirking chimp dot com and you will find the source of this hatred. YET, NEVER ONCE did a Liberal ever complain about a White Male being physically compared to a Chimpanzee....but apparently FREE SPEECH which was NOT directed at his skin color but simply his political policies is NOT allowed. Sensitivity training for Rodeo Clowns once again proves that Political Correctness is a Joke.

2 Next