Community > Posts By > SeminoleDavid

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:51 PM
ONCE AGAIN, YOU ARE TRYING SO HARD....YOU KEEP SHOOTING BLANKS.......I CAN "WANT TO AID THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY TO VICTORY IN THE UK......HOW DOES THAT EQUATE TO COLLUSION WITH RUSSIA? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THE BUFFOON NADLER SAID HE WANTS TO CHARGE TRUMP WITH "OBSTRUCTION" BECAUSE HE HAS SAID "WITCH-HUNT" 1500 TIMES.......ARE YOU FRICKIN SERIOUS? ROTF........

TRUE OR FALSE.....THE DOSSIER WAS PAID FOR BY THE DNC/HITLERY'S CAMPAIGN? TRUE OR FALSE?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 03/10/19 12:04 PM
Apparently you have not heard Adam Schiff in a fake phone call thinking he had a video and proof of a fake story about Trump hiring prostitutes to urinate on a bed where Obama stayed. This is unbelievable. In more than 2.5 years of a total investigation....there REMAINS NOT A SCINTILLA OF EVIDENCE REGARDING RUSSIAN COLLUSION BETWEEN TRUMP/CAMPAIGN AND RUSSIA.....NOT A SCINTILLA......YOU WOULD THINK IN 2.5 YEARS, THE PROOF WOULD BE THERE......BESIDES ALL OF THAT....THE FAKE, PHONY DOSSIER WAS PAID FOR BY HITLERY'S OWN CAMPAIGN......THAT PART IS IRREFUTABLE.....TRY DELETING 3 EMAILS THE COURT DEMANDS OF YOU AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU IN COURT? HITLERY DELETED 30,000 EMAILS OF "CHELSEA WEDDING PLANS".....AND "EMAILS TO BILL" EVEN THOUGH BILLIE BOB THE HILLBILLY REDNECK FROM ARKANSAS WHO ADMITTED LAYING DOWN ASTROTURF IN HIS PICKUP TRUCK BECAUSE IT HELPED HIM SCORE MORE WITH THE WOMEN, BY HIS OWN ADMISSION SAID HE DOES NOT EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN on a COMPUTER. Comey rights an exoneration speech 6 WEEKS BEFORE HE EVER EVEN INTERVIEWED HER AND YOU AND YOUR ILK THINK THE INVESTIGATION IS LEGIT AND ON THE UP-AND UP? ROTF......

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 03/10/19 11:42 AM
iT'S A JOKE. THE ECONOMY HAS NEVER BEEN BETTER, THANKS TO DEREGULATION AND SETTING our previous trading bully NATIONS ON AN EVEN KEEL. THE LEFT TRULY HATES AMERICA.........THEY HAVE NOW GONE TO ALLOWING BABIES TO BE BORN, AND THEN OKAYING MURDER RIGHT BEFORE THEIR EYES. The LEFT IS delusional and should be DEPORTED TO THE LAND OF MISFIT MORONS!

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 03/10/19 11:11 AM
It is absolutely incredible how low the DEMON-RAT party will go to try and overturn an election that QUEEN HITLERY HAD HANDED TO HER......AND WAS IN BED WITH THE CORRUPT MAINSTREAM MEDIA......I was one of those who lied to Pollsters so they could be shocked on election day. President Trump is GOING NOWHERE UNTIL January of 2025 when he is finished with his 2nd term. You want to talk about Trump people being indicted? Are you serious? This with hunt was a joke, paid for by the Demon-Rat party, funded by the most corrupt person to EVER RUN FOR PRESIDENT. HER CAMPAIGN PAID FOR A FAKE DOSSIER......I REPEAT, HITLERY'S CAMPAIGN FUNDED A FAKE DOSSIER THAT WAS NEVER EVEN STUDIED BY THE FISA COURT. THOSE WHO FILLED OUT THE FAKE DOSSIER NEVER MENTIONED WHO FUNDED IT. HAD THAT BEEN INCLUDED, THE APPLICATION WOULD HAVE BEEN DENIED RIGHT THEN AND THERE. THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A SINGLE INVESTIGATION. Please simply explain how the corrupt James Comey could write her exoneration speech....6 weeks PRIOR to even interviewing her? If the fix was NOT IN, why would he prepare a speech to let her off the hook PRIOR to interviewing QUEEN HITLERY?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 03/10/19 11:00 AM
This topic is actually quite amusing. The entire charade, and forged/fake dossier paid for by Hitlery's campaign is a crime in and of itself. The fact, the FISA Judge never even questioned the validity of who paid for the Dossier proves what President Trump has said all along. This is NOTHING MORE than a witch hunt by those who still....after 2.5 years of an investigation that has yielded NOTHING regarding collusion except for a counter investigation that clearly PROVIDES IRREFUTABLE PROOF about collusion. In fact, on the FISA WARRANT investigation, it was OMITTED as to who was funding the FISA application. It was entirely PAID FOR by Hitlery's campaign. This is the same Hitlery who purposefully DELETED more than 30K emails that were subpoenaed by Congress. Conversely, the ONLY PROVEN COLLUSION involved the DNC rigging the primary results whereby Bernie Sanders would be sold-out all to annoit her majesty, the woman who was OWED the nomination and Presidency, Hitlery. In fact, the fact James Comey was writing Hitlery's EXONERATION speech 6 weeks PRIOR to even interviewing her clearly points out more irrefutable proof that the FIX was IN and this remains the case as we speak. Imagine President Obama having 13 out of 14 FBI members who donated to the RNC investigate him. Tell me there is NO WITCH HUNT against President Trump. As recently as a couple of days ago, former Trump attorney Michael Cohen was visited for more than 10 hours by the staff of Congressman Adam Schiff. No COLLUSION there, huh? Are you people serious about this BOGUS Russian Collusion? If Trump truly colluded with Russia.....why would he bomb a Russian Fighter plane in Syria? If Trump hates Hispanics, why does he praise the Border Patrol agents who are at least 75% Mexican-Americans? How many of you Liberals conveniently forgot the speeches by Pelosi, Schumer, Obama & Hitlery regarding the need for a wall and much better border security? This has been a witch hunt like NO OTHER and still, after 2.5 years, there is not a morsel of evidence of collusion with Russia regarding the election. Look at the text messages of FBI agents Strzok and Page and how they both colluded to make sure they had a backup plan if Trump won the election.

The funniest signs out there are "COEXIST with a side-by-side of the hypocritical "RESIST" signs. No party is more mired in hatred, bigotry and racism than the actual party who founded the KKK, THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY. THAT IS FACTUAL.....THE KKK WAS FOUNDED BY NATHAN BEDFORD FORREST, A SEGREGATIONIST who openly threatened Lincoln that if he signed the Emancipation Proclamation, he would be killed. Six days later, President Lincoln was assassinated. Get your fake news facts correct......the DEMS are the haters......

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sun 09/01/13 08:19 AM
For anyone offended by facts...report away. Once again, I stand by what I say. I am a political science major, am 100% of Arabic lineage and am not a "wannabe Arab spokesperson." Obama is perfectly okay going it alone if need be, but Bush was not afforded his same sentiments when he was President. Why do you think the British brought back Churchill? Neville Chamberlain, a gutless leftist appeaser proved what our enemies have known all along....our enemies BEG for Democrats to run this nation.....they have NO FEAR when scumbags like Gore, Clinton and Obama are in power. How about Jimmy Carter who waited more than a year to even "attempt" to save the hostages. Nice going lefties.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/31/13 11:18 PM
I wonder where all of the Bush detractors are NOW? Where are you diseased-o-crats? You were the ones who demanded we seek "U N Approval"....and suddenly Obama is saying we do NOT need U N approval to strike against Syria. What a bunch of leftist, hypocritical misfits.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/31/13 11:16 PM
Your post is absolutely amazing. It is a good thing the U. S. did NOT seek your advice in fighting the Nazis. Hitler did NOT attack the U. S. so it must have been wrong of us to "intervene" where we were not provoked, right? Like Michael Savage eleoquently stated...."Liberalism is a Mental Disorder."

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 04:25 PM
If they mean the same thing....WHY is Obama NEVER referred to as being African-Caucasian American or vice-versa?

Zimmerman would NEVER have been referred to as being a "WHITE Hispanic male had he been shot by a White male. He would only have been referenced as being Hispanic, the exact same way Obama is NEVER classified as being an African-Caucasian American or vice-versa. It does indeed matter as once again, double-standards are implemented by the left.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 04:02 PM
When have you ever heard of Tiger Woods as being an Asian-African-American? Yes, many refer to his Asian roots, HOWEVER, I have NEVER heard someone in the media refer to him as being an Asian-African American or vice-versa!

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 02:47 PM
Then why are blacks automatically referred to as being "African-American" when it is most likely their true ancestral lineage is unknown? Besides that, African is merely a contient and yet the left panders to those of a designated minority status and came up with the hyphenated African-American designation. If you still feel that is acceptable, then explain to me why the terms Australian-American, European-American, North American-American, and South American-American are not common designations? The only ones that are hyphenated are African and Asian-Americans.....conveniently liberal minority classifications. Forget the fact, Asians make up the largest percentage of the global population. I will leave the Antarcticans alone for this segment.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 02:24 PM
You're going to lose the argument......

Zimmerman was first referred to as being a White Male" and when it was discovered his mother was I believe Honduran, suddenly he became known as a "White Hispanic"....with emphasis on "WHITE." Yet, when have you EVER HEARD the media refer to Obama as being a "White Black male" or a "Black-White male?" The answer is simple.....NEVER. Zimmerman was villified as being a "WHITE Hispanic male because he shot Trayvon.....with emphasis on WHITE.

When has Obama EVER been referred to as being a WHITE BLack or a Black White?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 02:03 PM
I agree with the employer having the right to do things as they please...since it comes out of Private pockets"...however, why did you NOT address my point about the U. S. schools which freely shove Liberal Ideals down our children's thoats even though many of us are disgusted over this?

In essence.....why is it perfectly okay to go after the Rodeo Clown for his free speech at a Ste Sponsored event but it is NOT okay to demand a State Sponsored School System cease the politicizing of liberal ideals and holds rotten teachers accountable?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:58 PM
On page five of this thread, you spoke of my reference to George Zimmerman being called a "White Hispanic" and how that was very offensive depictiona nd you excused the criticism of that as "Hispanic" is a race and black is an ethnicity. That was my point about that.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:33 PM
The point is simple.....you were excusing the insults directed against Bush because you wrongfully assumed occurred in the 1990's. I was saying....President or not at the time The point is simple, all public figures including Presidents and others....past and present as well as high-profile newsmakers/shakers are rightly or wrongly, afforded public figure status.

I can assure you that if I am allowed to post these side-by-side depictions of those websites, your entire tune would change....Bank on it.

The reason you NEVER heard of that movie is because the mainstream Washington Press Corps which is overwhelmingly Liberal and who voted for Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama & Obama by nearly 90% clearly demonstrates what us Conservatives have KNOWN for decades....the mainstream media is nothing more than a tool of propaganda for the Liberals.

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:20 PM
You mention that Hispanic is an ethnicity and white is a race......very interesting statement.

So, by your rationale.....the use of the "N" word is WRONG because it is a "race" even though today blacks are referenced as being African-American, even without the slightest bit of knowledge that NOT all black lineage goes back to Africa and the slave trade. In fact, by just referring to blacks as being "African-American", it is a classic stereotyping by Liberals of collectively lumping all who are black as having "African lineage." And yes indeed, it was the left who coined the term "African-American." Also, if you were to argue that all of man ultimately evolved from Africa......the problem with that statement in trying to defend calling all blacks as being "African-American" is that ....if this were the case....then EVERY AMERICAN in the U. S. could ultimately be entitled to minority status because after all....we are of African ancestry.

Back, however to my previous point.....the statement that Hispanic is an ethnicity and Black is a race is hysterical to me.

Although we all recognize the following terms...."Redneck, Honkey, Cracker, Hillbilly, Hick, Trailer Park Trash, White Trash" etc. etc....It would only seem fitting that the Whites would NOT be offended by these friendly terms, correct? Think about the those words.....each of these vile words/phrases conjure up images of the following....a person with few or no teeth, lacks a formal education, drives a pick-up trick, has a shotgun in the rear window, most likely lives in a mobile home and has sex with family members.

Certainly there is NO comparison that the N word is terrible, YET, these VILE, HATE-FILLED REMARKS are perfectly acceptable and NOT the least bit offensive, RIGHT? Surely You Jest, right?

As if it would ever enter into the lexicon ...He said the "R, H, TPT word etc....

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 12:59 PM
Burning in effigy is NOT advocating the death of someone? Are you serious? When that Iraqi reporter threw a shoe at Bush, are you telling me he was not attempting to harm him?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 12:56 PM
Did you forget about the 2006 Movie "Death of a President?" It references killing President Bush.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_a_President_(2006_film)

Did you conveniently forget those Uncle Tom remarks directed at Clarence Thomas? Did you forget what USA columnist Julianne Malveaux said with regards to Clarence Thomas......

I hope his wife feeds him [Clarence Thomas, Justice, U.S. Supreme Court] lots of eggs and butter and he dies early like many black men do, of heart disease. . . . He is an absolutely reprehensible person.

If you google Ms. Malveaux, you will notice she is black.

J. C. Watts has ALSO been villified as an "Uncle Tom."

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 12:41 PM
So...............let me get this right......Politicians like Sarah Palin, Chris Christie, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Rick Santorum, Jeb Bush, Nikki Haley, Rick Snyder and non-politicians like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, Michelle Malkin, Linda Chavez,....none of whom have ever been President have NOT been villified and humilated by the Left? Are you serious?

As for your remarks with regards to a "State Sponsored event"...let me ask you this....the State of Michigan and the Federal Government who ultimately, one could say is the Father of the 50 states presently bully those who oppose vouchers and school choice with their attitude..."We will run the public schools.....we will teach your children that Heather Has Two Mommies" and it is completely normal,...Global Warming also exists and We will NOT allow any reference to God or creationism in the schools. Furthermore, we will protect our inept teachers by allowing them to hide behind "tenure" and if you do NOT like these public schools, you must PAY to send your children to another school, even though we know you also pay taxes." Are you equally okay with this "State Sponsored Ongoing Tactic by the States and Federal governments?

SeminoleDavid's photo
Sat 08/17/13 11:18 AM
The pictures that compare George Bush to Chimpanzees I just refeenced were posted on Bush or Chimp and Smirking Chimp in October of 2005......Nice try, though!!!

Even if the masks were NOT while he was President, he was a public figure way before that anyways. When a person decided to run for a Political Office and even more so, if they win, "Public Figure" status is automatically afforded that individual. Obama was both a Senator from Illinois and furthermore, an Illinois Congressman before that. Stop making excuses for the double-standard!!!

Previous 1