Community > Posts By > redneck_08

redneck_08's photo
Mon 02/13/12 08:39 PM
Rate me let me know your opinions been single with no sex for 16 months am I that bad off ladies

redneck_08's photo
Tue 10/20/09 03:32 PM
listening to butterfly by crazytown

redneck_08's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:43 PM
ya there is i am one of them i am in my mid 20's andim looking for a real relationship not just sex

redneck_08's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:38 PM
any ladies in here around dalton chatsworth eton anywhere in northwest ga

redneck_08's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:37 PM
i am a redneck from chatsworth

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:18 AM

take for example i was with a girl and i did everything cooked,cleaned,worked,got everything for her and all she had to do was ask am i wrong in wanting to wait on the women i am with or should it be the other way around??
NO I THINK IT SHOULD WORK BOTH WAYS ...... A RELATIONSHIP IS A PARTNERSHIP TOO........

i mean i understand the meet in the middle concept but what im saying is does it make the relationship better if the guys shows more effort in the relationship or not
It's not a competition.

i dont mean to make acompetition of it i am just wondering for every relaionship i have been in i have done everything for the women and yet they always seem to cheat on me with someone that they wind up waiting on

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 09:00 AM

take for example i was with a girl and i did everything cooked,cleaned,worked,got everything for her and all she had to do was ask am i wrong in wanting to wait on the women i am with or should it be the other way around??
NO I THINK IT SHOULD WORK BOTH WAYS ...... A RELATIONSHIP IS A PARTNERSHIP TOO........

i mean i understand the meet in the middle concept but what im saying is does it make the relationship better if the guys shows more effort in the relationship or not

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:57 AM

oh serve me....rub my feet, fan me, bring me drinks with tiny umbrellas

i mean does it realy make a difference in the way the relationship works if the guy is wanting to wait on the women or does it matter

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:53 AM

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:41 AM

i think you should move on............

i have been thinking the same but it is compicated for the fac we were tgether for so long i have seen the good in her but i dont know how to get back to it so i believe i am gonna do as said and move on and see what happens

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:37 AM

You know that special someone who you fell helplessly head over heels in love for, gave up everything for them, all in the name of love, only to have them betray you like Judas and stab you in the back 100 times? Share your stories. I am a very happy person, but have the experience of this happening to me and I think we all need to vent and be each other's therapist.

ok try this on fro size i met a girl and we started dating the first 6 months were awesome we never had a problem but she wanted to move back home with her family so i went with i bought a house and agot us settled and once she was back into her enviroment where she knoew i didnt know anyone things stared to crumble i mean i got a job and started working to keep the blls up(she refused to work by the way) and while i was at work she would go out with her friends and do her thing until i said i think she needed to work to make things easier on the both of us but she still refused and then there was a guy at my wrk who started talking to her but i didnt think much of it at first well long story shoort she left for 3 days and i found out she was with him they had went camping and had slept together and i confronted the guy about it and her too and she said she was sorry ad expectd all to be fine so we took a break so to say and when we did she went back to hm so in that cas i had left back home and now she still calls me saying she misses me and she wants to still be with me and all but i dont know where to go from here i mean i care about her i just dont know if i can trust her gimme some help here what do you think i should do???

redneck_08's photo
Tue 09/29/09 08:29 AM

I know we've had topics on this subject before.. I was just thinking about it due to a recent conversation with a friend of mine..

For me dating too much younger is not good b/c at some point there is nothing in common... But going a little higher can be too young b/c when you start aging, which we all do... how badly would it hurt to be left b/c now you're just too old... noway

i see it like this i am into older women for the fact i cant deal with all the teenybopper drama anymore i would rather be with someone who knows what they want out of the relationship rather than be with someone just because and have to deal with gossip and drama and all that comes with dating younger women

I can see what redneck is saying. The young gals are busy with, "What are you thinking? Not about meeee? Whyyy?" "Do you love me or do you just sort of love me" "Where have you been? Where are you going? How long? Me toooo? Okay, I hate you" and on and on it goes.

thank you for you have read my mind i mean it is always the same thing with evey one of them and it is good to see someone who understands where im coming from on this

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:24 PM

Be careful what you wish for boy.

i will keep that in mind

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:23 PM

I like the buttah face ladies

i like the independent girls who know what they want and arent scared to get it no matter what the situation or enviroment

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:15 PM

I want matured person not an immatured one...

me too im not looking to play games im looking for a acyual deep respectable love

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:12 PM

???What Do Men Really Want????
Okay I don't get it.Men say they want a women to be loyal,funny,smart,down to earth,like sports,that can cook,have her own money an everything but then you do find her,you try an test her to see if she is real!......Why?
Please explain to me what im doing wrong! I go to school,work an get really good pay,I workout. Love football & basketball but guys say "Im to good to be true"

Im lost please somebody tell me am I wrong for giving up on men? Or should I just wait it out?

i can not speak for all men for there is alot of difference fromoneman to another but to be able to find someone who has a ambition to have a happy life and work together and meet 50-50 on things and just be thereselves instead of thinking they have to change to please i would give probally all i own

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:08 PM

I may be young and not know of many things, but what I do know, I know much of. As you shall see boy, you will see what I mean soon enough.

honestly if i could find someone out in this world wth ambition to have a life and build a future and still keep the respect i would give just about anything

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 08:06 PM

Ok so i been on here for a will met some really nice guys and went on a few dates. So finally I thought I meet the guy of my dreams he was younger than me and it was cool but i don't date younger guys because they don't seem to be really foucsed like they say they are. Well i talked with this guy for a while (long distance relationship) then he wanted to move closer so he quit his job and came up to be with me. (how cute...NOT!) He was a sweetie(and a hottie) but he wanted to go after a while to get is GED. I was fine with that because he couldn't live here without one and he needed a good job. To make a long story short hegoes back but almost gets kicked out of his parents house because he sat around wait til the last minute to go get his GED tricked a gay guy into giving him money and cheated on me because he needed a place to stay just in case he got kicked out. This is not a joke the guy really did this and for a while when we broke up he kept calling even after i called the cops and then stopped when my friends flipped out on him on my cell. Never in my life did i think that i would end up with a crazy dude like that. I'm glad he is gone! But what is wrong with the younger crowd these days? Makes me wonder! If your not ready for a relationship then be honest and let go or just don't get involved.

I am 21 and guys like thos are a disgrace to guys like me i mean i do all i can to try to find a women in this world who would treat me as aperson and not just some young dumb guy who only wants *** i mean i dont get where there heads are if they have someone that is willing to treat them respectablly and actually have something together then why go and screw it up i have had a good bit of relationships and never once have i done some idiot syuff like that i mean i would give my kidney to have somene just love me for me and actually build a life together

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:55 PM

I know we've had topics on this subject before.. I was just thinking about it due to a recent conversation with a friend of mine..

For me dating too much younger is not good b/c at some point there is nothing in common... But going a little higher can be too young b/c when you start aging, which we all do... how badly would it hurt to be left b/c now you're just too old... noway

i see it like this i am into older women for the fact i cant deal with all the teenybopper drama anymore i would rather be with someone who knows what they want out of the relationship rather than be with someone just because and have to deal with gossip and drama and all that comes with dating younger women
I weep for you, for you shall never escape this hell.

what do you mean by that

redneck_08's photo
Mon 09/28/09 07:47 PM

Previous 1