Community > Posts By > TheMega

TheMega's photo
Sun 08/10/08 02:04 PM
It makes it sound harder than it actually is but the MAIN thing you need to pay attention to is the workgroup name on the two systems... since you already have at least one, if not 2 XP systems going, I would modify the name on the Vista (bleh) system to MSHOME from WORKGROUP.. for a full description, check out the MS description here (hope links work here - still a newb to this place)

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/bb727037.aspx

TheMega's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:23 PM
It would probably depend on HER, what she wanted to do and what options you had in your town... Personally, around here - I'd not only say no, but no way in $%^& (unless SHE wanted to go there)

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 09:50 PM
Keep the faith man.. there's some nice ones out there that aren't just out to have you pay for a night out on the town.

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:46 PM
Does driving back from a country walk naked and putting ON clothes once you near your hometown count?? lol huh

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:43 PM
~ NUDISTS ONLY ~
PLEASE DISROBE BEFORE KNOCKING

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:17 PM
Parkersburg, WV here ~ Wood County

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 02:14 PM
Hi, I'm from Parkersburg.. about an hour north of Charleston.

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 01:49 PM
At one time I would have, but with sooo many scams now, I doubt I would today. There was a very sorry looking person that stood beneath a bridge at a stoplight in our area with the 'begging' sign.. I'd even given him money before. I later found out that he was seen leaving his 'post' walking up about a block and getting into a nice new Caddy.. this got out about him and he was later jumped and got a nice mud hole stomped in his heiney.

I feel like a total sap for falling for it and giving out money (more than once, actually).explode

TheMega's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:39 AM
Yes.. (on purpose lol drinker )

Rather good at poker and not really all that fun to win over and over in this particular version of poker at all!