Community > Posts By > Amelia

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:54 PM

Happy male grooming day   I am sure you all marked it on your calendars :smile:

To celebrate you are supposed to post photos on social media showing off your grooming endeavours ... so get to it !!!!

My special tip ... eat a banana .. then rub the skin over your face . It is cheap, natural and full of potassium, antioxidants and glycolic fruit acids to give you that fruity glow . I use a variety of fruit but my favourites would be banana , strawberry and grapes . If I am eating grapes I quite often rub a couple over my face at the same time lol. 

Give it a try ..(but remember to patch test for sensitivities first ) not only will your skin love you ...you might even get a lick as a reward from an admirer :tongue:

On one hand I’m thinking “she’s joking”… the other hand is full of grapes.

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:43 PM

Yet, you are here!!

:joy:

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:42 PM
Oh wow this is an old post. Forgive me, I’m still figuring this out. The website I mean. App?
Who am I even talking to? Wtf…

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:38 PM
**** no! I’ve been on here all of two hours and I’m already exhausted by sifting through all the “real” and “fake”…
You just never know.
With a few clicks of a button, you can get on Google and tie a physical address to a phone number. Be careful!

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:35 PM

What's really creepy is digging up a three year old thread on foot fetishes.

Is it a fetish thing though? Seems romantic.

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 02:32 PM

Is it odd /creepy/gross? Or is it a somewhat normal thing? 

It’s super romantic. Ignore the hype. The right woman will absolutely appreciate it.

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 01:55 PM
Sac up

Amelia's photo
Thu 08/19/21 01:52 PM

Are you planning to try to trade
a nightstand for sex?

Any woman of class, will expect
at least a matching set of end tables.

Step up your game.

OMG laughed so hard