Community > Posts By > Elyworld2

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:36 AM
techknowlov like your explaination splendid.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:31 AM
really let you wish be done by careful wit the lady or get kick

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:23 AM
flirt or no flirt there re individuals that fall into your sling oh do you want to catch me.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:10 AM
this guys re u crazy. if i were the one i wil take a leave and leave to live.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 09:03 AM
serious mg1959, so u went in search for your post LIKEit that post is one of the best haha but is not in record book.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:54 AM
There have been so many great blokes and sheila's on here that I could never put them all.At different times people have made me laugh and cry.Kept me amused with arguements and crazy things that you come up with.
hope u stil find some

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:42 AM
hmm thanks fastest reply my second google search and there no another maybe ecopasssite

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 06/03/13 08:12 AM
ectoparasite, endoparasite and wow forgotten the 3 phrase of this parasite please need defination or understanding to this terms.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 05/25/13 04:23 AM
i miss several night that resulted to sleeping on day work wat a shame.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 05/18/13 12:18 AM
love reading posting and then forget how to port on my own

Elyworld2's photo
Thu 05/16/13 04:01 AM
Edited by Elyworld2 on Thu 05/16/13 04:05 AM
male do not have experience on cooking but de experienced cooked more then ladies. i tried one i felt like eating de entire bowl.

Elyworld2's photo
Wed 05/15/13 11:40 AM
ok!

the young man held the camera phones facing the lady he was running after, slim looking lady after receiving a big shame he remember He was chating with his friends so he went back to pick up his rightly position as of before.

the friend ask how friend how did you case went, surprise he said "how come did you know i make a case" he got the reply you left us for a few moment and the worst of all the camera was facing the wrong person. sorry he appologizes to his friends, after a few more discussion they enjoy. the beautiful friend of his left the room without saying bye. the two friends continue and end up after 30minutes.

the Lady sign in back after an hour and met Him unfortunately. and direct without the guy noticing that she was online. and She greeted His friend, huh welcome back is said, and glad to see you. I was touched at your reaction and expose the cat by saying "I LOVE YOU." the young man's phone drop to the ground he was to pick it up. and said i am dreaming or what, actually you are not because i love you. He accept the whole fact and the became more than a friend.

few month later, the met, got married and had kids.

woow love is hidden even from your closest of all friend.

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:53 AM
dont have friens but forum nice hearing from u

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:46 AM
MORE TO DIS story seem non is interested for its completion. SHOULD I complete it

Elyworld2's photo
Mon 05/13/13 06:42 AM
COME ON QUIET AT LAST message has done it work thanks all

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 05/11/13 03:07 PM
Aha i wil say to myself i am the perfect simple man wit al that it requires to make heaven, sin is at d back my dictionary i tel u, dis s my greatest lies. even if am honestly simple someone wil view me different so are u ready to accept my&our GOD

Elyworld2's photo
Fri 05/10/13 07:09 PM
NICE job listing those that re not online a try some of the profiles but they are only shadow of them

Elyworld2's photo
Fri 05/10/13 10:28 AM

Good results from my dr.today. Thanks in advance
Happy for u may dis good news last long. AND someonecallmyown you good news wil not die on d way it wil surely reach u

Elyworld2's photo
Fri 05/10/13 07:02 AM
i am waiting ahaha because i don't know what to say to you at the moment, you got to tell me and i will in return wish you well.

Elyworld2's photo
Fri 05/10/13 06:32 AM
weldone all of you, now what should i say lost of words!