Community > Posts By > Elyworld2

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:49 PM

@ DHI06, AM YOUR brother haha only from a different mother.
.0h my h0w c0uld my father d0 this to my m0m ,having a child fr0m an0ther
HAHAHAHA sister THIS CALS FOR CELEBRATION. hey who took the bottles of chil drinks

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:36 PM
lyn!!! i feel like jumping out of my world and come to yours. nice expresion.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:23 PM
so beauty can you give up your lovely face to help the ugly and poor in heart and mind. nice post with beauty and the listed you re more then a treasure to behold.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:15 PM
@ DHI06, AM YOUR brother haha only from a different mother. dont feel down we re here to lift you and happy the site is free to keep us connected

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:06 PM
you cant such so perfect in all that you listed. the world is not perfect and so re the things after the fall of man before then it was the sweet paradise wit all that you listed

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 11:58 AM
a big and giant thank you again again and again. You re indeed greast all of you.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:52 AM

Not yet.
WISH YOU LUCK.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:37 AM
Edited by Elyworld2 on Sun 06/16/13 09:46 AM
indeed this is your territory highly pleased AND greatly touch cos that is the feeling i feel when things seen worse. and perfectly know how so help by grace.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:30 AM
oh sweeeet happy for the them. so re you married

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:25 AM

I'm with josie, I just stray around.
WOW so u just hip hip away for her.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 09:18 AM

sorry elyworld but every time u post I have no idea what u fooking saidspock
THEN am in trouble hahaha what should i do. i notice not everyone get me so i try to be plane. so what TOPIC or post did u not understan.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:35 AM
@ yes this site posses two things they re making friends and having fun so everything is just ok and some far too ok. good expression brings good friens and lengering enemies.

Elyworld2's photo
Sun 06/16/13 12:30 AM
christian singles tends to beuplifting
YEA it does only those blinded folks cant. i saw a discusion on God is not fair, and a guy that uses the bible as is main point somethng like dat really many re far gne into science. i wil visit.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:22 PM
@journeyman funny u havent heard of zombieland i wil in for research then see how awkward zombies re. @JOSIE what was you formal that was taken?

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:19 PM
i love posting in general community in several occassion i was move to god know where suitable. i may not be good at following up others y/ reason am not good wit mobile key pad so extremely off limit. where is yur community or forum love to step by.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 11:50 AM

It doesn't worry me at all, I just work out what there saying and respond. I figure if english is a second language or they talk a little different to me then no worries, it doesnt really matter.
NICE STEP.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:28 AM
how do you react with posted comment of friens and even strangers. dont you appreciate even when the say the wrong words or bounces back on them. i just try to undrstan the season for the word and amend he i cant i inform them of the situation.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 02:21 AM
welcome, the first time i saw u i wandr wassup wit this spectacle was it for fashion or other matter now i undrstan. take care.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 01:50 AM
freakles guy not afraid like your courage wish you luck and recovery, want to see more of u. doctor can work God does the healing. receive your healin you know about faith so it is well.

Elyworld2's photo
Sat 06/15/13 01:39 AM
me, me wat abut me? askng u hey u dont knw so let me tel u.1. extrmelysocial makng friens evrywhre almst mde a frien wit a spirit opps.2. slw to anger but dnt try to brng t ut of me unles u wil run wit great srpris3. a speak wel, tens i repeat words.