Community > Posts By > HugsKisses

HugsKisses's photo
Thu 08/07/08 10:08 AM
I am sorry you are having a rough day. Hugs and Kisses!! flowerforyou flowers

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 11:18 AM
Wow, guys thank you so much. I look forward to getting to know all of you!! Have a Happy Day!:smile:

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 08:53 AM
Awww, schucks!! Thanks again to everyone for the welcome.blushing

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:47 AM

Thank you everyone, I am so feeling welcome! I should be working, but I am feeling lazy today. :wink:

Welcome and be careful for this site is addictive and sometimes leads to the consumption of sick days for lack of sleep

Ha! Well, I hope it doesn't become that addictive, maybe just a little addictive would be OK! :wink: laugh

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:42 AM
Thank you everyone, you are all so nice! blushing

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:27 AM

You've been here THAT LONG and no one has snagged you into a committed relationship yet???? Huh!!!laugh

Welcome and nice to meet you!! Hope you enjoy the stay!! drinker

You are funny laugh Not planning on jumping into it that soon anyway!! bigsmile Although I wouldn't say no to it!! :wink:

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:19 AM
Thank you everyone, I am so feeling welcome! I should be working, but I am feeling lazy today. :wink:

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:14 AM

Have a good time, be careful.. and take the advice of the other ladies on here... they have already helped me!!!

Thank you, that is wonderful advice. I definately agree!!

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:10 AM
Welcome, I am new here, too!!

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:09 AM
Thank you everyone. flowerforyou This seems like a great community already. I am loving it. love

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:04 AM
laugh laugh laugh Too funny, I am cool with the meds, I probably need them!!

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 07:02 AM
Thanks everyone, I am already feeling welcome!

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:59 AM
Thanks!!

HugsKisses's photo
Tue 08/05/08 06:56 AM
At least that is what the reminder email said! LOL. Anway, just wanted to say a quick hi to everyone. I guess I am just looking to see who is out there right now. I am in no rush, but I would like to at the least make some great new friends. Good Luck to everyone in finding what they are looking for!!

Have a Happy Day.