Community > Posts By > outrageous6

outrageous6's photo
Mon 01/20/14 04:04 AM
Does it exist.Is there such a thing as a soulmate.

outrageous6's photo
Sun 01/19/14 05:25 AM
Update continues...my.Kids came to me. On holiday christmas for over a month. They. Were sPoilt by me the now ex to be sees my progress and how I have moved on and hOw happy I'm tells me that the married. Boyfreind and her have broken up and he has the odacity to text. Me telling me she is with another guy and that he would like to be friends With. Me as he. Is back with his wife. Well you can. Imagine the cenSored text I sent him. My ex. Also says she wants to come back. Ha ha ha sorry my. Life. Is sO mwah awesum now. I'm having a ball. Being single. I. Am now looking for my true soul. Mate and she will know. When we meet.

outrageous6's photo
Sun 01/19/14 05:16 AM
Hi to all who contrIbuted their opinions. Just to give you all an update. I mOved out Leaving her everything lock stock and barrel. I. Flew to another part of south africa 1600km. Away as I was Broken and on the. Verge of suicide or loosing my head. I started to work for myself dtaYed with my brother and hisfamily. In four months I had made enough money to Buy myself a new wardrobe of clothes. Got myseLf a one bedroomed apartment right by the beach in a very wealthy area. Bought myself a brand new Car and I had my ex girlfriend which I hadn't seen in 28 years visit me and. Help me out and rekindle our friendship.

outrageous6's photo
Fri 05/17/13 04:03 PM
Would you let your wife still stay in your house after she cheated on you and she sms her boyfriend continously. We have 2 children and the leasr on the house only finishes in 3months time and she also contributes finacially. Its killing me. Newly seperated

outrageous6's photo
Sat 04/27/13 01:33 PM
Hi to all you beautifull single seperated ladies out there. I'm new to all this and just want to make friends out there. Add me if you know you are a genuine person and love and trust yourself.