Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:31 PM
Perhaps I will try and maybe things will get alot betterflowerforyou

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:25 PM
frustrated Hmm..... I see

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:03 PM
I am in college my friend. Believe me, there are so many girls out there and I tried. LOL

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 04:01 PM

Find the two best dating site forums you can.

I know of a couple of good ones. Then put up a nice well written profile, a nice picture, then post on the forums.

Post interesting topics. Answer others people's topics with your comments and be a gentleman. Don't be rude and ignore the trolls.

After a while you be able to contact other forum girls and they probably will reply and you will have a greater chance of success. I can't promise success, I don't know you, but you chances will be better (unless you're a forum jerk).

Don't be in a hurry either. Once you've been on the forums for a while you become a living breathing person instead of just another one of 100's of random messages girls get every week.

Try it...it works....just be patient. You'll find someone when you stop trying so hard.

What are the best two forums on this site my dear?

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:59 PM
But here's the thing guys. Most of these people say that they love me, but in the process they just took away my hospitality and love towards them. That really sucks right there.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:56 PM
Ahhh.... Patience is a virtue huh?

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:53 PM
you're so sweet :)

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:37 PM
I have been onto almost every dating site and some emails I receive are from girls who pretend to be these hot and sexy girls just so that way they can take my money. Some were homosexuals posing as girls and 419 Nigerian scammers. So far, I have been having little luck and I may have given up on online dating. Do you have any suggestions and if someone is interested, let me know. Chao!

Neoloverboy22's photo
Wed 11/19/08 03:27 PM
If I ever cheated on someone, not only it will hurt the ones I care about, it would also be devastating for me because you never know you may have found that special person in your life.

On the other hand, if they cheated on you, then fight fire with fire. LOL Just kidding.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:29 PM
Hey, not everybody is creepy. Take a look at yourself and you'll see who's creepy..... it's YOU

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:16 PM
LOL

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 04:04 PM
congragulations on your relationship LOL

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:56 PM
I am a straight forward-type of guy that doesn't play around when it comes to love. I want to treat a woman like she is a queen and I will do my very best to make her extremely happy. If you are very interested in me, then by all means let's chat. I'll be waiting for you.

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:10 PM
Do you think I am cute? Please be honest and tell me what you think and any suggestions that you can conjure up. :wink:

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 03:04 PM
:smile: hi there!

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:52 PM
flowerforyou Thank you very much for replying to me. Much appreicated. I am really looking for love and so far there were some people that were scammers and I really despise that so much. It's nice to know that there are some good people like yourselves.:heart:

Neoloverboy22's photo
Sun 11/16/08 02:37 PM
Hi there. I came on to this site to see if I can try some online dating. I would love to meet with all of you guys and dolls on this site so just drop me a line or just take a look on my profile. I hope to hear from you! ;)

2 Next