Community > Posts By > Wind22

Wind22's photo
Mon 08/11/08 12:40 PM
what SVImager stated eariler is so correct. us nice guys have to more assertive. "James Bond" type.

Wind22's photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:07 PM
payback is a b*tch. well done well done

Wind22's photo
Sat 08/09/08 04:10 PM
great input, scoundrel.

Wind22's photo
Fri 08/08/08 06:01 PM
i can't speak for all the nice guys, but i pursue all kinds of girls >>nice, sweet, naughty, fiesty, etc..i like the chase. if there is a girl i like i ususally pursue her after after 3 strikes. i don't quit after the first try. if first you don't succeed, try again. after 3 strikes, i move on to the next. afterall, it is a numbers game.

Wind22's photo
Fri 08/08/08 03:26 PM
i guess you guys are right. maybe i need to drop the nice guy act. i am not really a "nice guy" per se, just only a "nice guy" to the females. i hate to admit this, but sometime the females do take advantage of the nice guys.

as to the feeling of being secure and what not, don't the females know that the nice guys are REAL BAD BOYS. nice guys just like to hide the bad boy image.

Wind22's photo
Fri 08/08/08 01:53 PM
it is not that i am a nice guy because i am weak or have no confidence. it's just that i am polite, a gentleman.

Wind22's photo
Fri 08/08/08 12:27 PM
As the saying goes, "nice guys finish last" Recently, I got brushed away because I was being too nice. I don't understand it. Girls always ask for a nice guy, but once a nice guy comes along, girls just brush him away. I guess the best way to solve this problem is to be more assertive and yet be a nice guy.

What are your comments?