Community > Posts By > Demac

Demac's photo
Thu 08/21/08 04:09 PM
Guys go head over heals alot. It's just we keep it bottled up for alot of reasons. Some people see gushing emotions as weakness in males. Other guys have been hurt before and want to play it cool so that they don't feel so humiliated if they get turned down. This is probably a product of being repeatedly getting their hopes up with girls and then having them crushed. Another reason is they don't want to scare off the girls (think of it as placing low bets when you have a good poker hand until the last round of bidding so you can drive up the pot). I also know some guys who have habit of not expressing their emotions well so they try and base their actions off of logic without regard to their emotions. It's not that we don't feel things.

Demac's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:52 PM
As well you shouldn't. I can't talk too harshly right now cause I'm going through something of a transition in life right now and living with family, but that's different than being comfortable with the situation and seeing no reason to leave. I would hope that any relationship is viewed as a partnership and if a guy can't take care of himself then he's not going to be able to bring alot to that partnership.