Community > Posts By > sayitagain

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:31 PM
If a fat kid falls in the forest, do the trees laugh?

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 07:29 PM
The Notebook

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 12:58 PM
Edited by sayitagain on Sat 07/26/08 12:59 PM
I'm not interested in being a girl's personal ATM machine, and I'm learning now to profile girls who are that are that way in advance. I keep all first dates short and sweet - coffee house or lunch during the day - and then wait to see if there is chemistry.

My days of shelling out $150 per night on a girl who then has the nerve to ask me to take her to the islands are soooo over. Sorry sweetie...you're not THAT cute! laugh

I'm looking for a partner, not a spoiled brat! I'll admit that I have been dating girls a bit too young for me though. 21 - 24 is too young for me I'm starting to think.

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 11:18 AM
Edited by sayitagain on Sat 07/26/08 11:19 AM
The hardest thing I ever had to do was delete my best friends number from my phone after he passed. I don't know why, but his illness, the funeral - even helping his wife go through his things did not bother me as much as deleting his number from my cell. It bothered me for days.

Blocking it may be a step you are not ready to take. I would just tell your friend that it bothers you, and if he has an ounce of compassion, he'll stop.

So sorry for your loss.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 10:12 PM
Irving (Las Colinas) here.