Community > Posts By > Adezad

Adezad's photo
Thu 01/08/15 12:25 PM
Edited by Adezad on Thu 01/08/15 12:29 PM
my peoples in Trinidad and Tobago please I beg you,you Nigerian in the
country I need accommodations help pls for God sake pls just for the main time or anybody that can help me.

Adezad's photo
Wed 10/22/14 09:08 AM
my dear friend >their was thing that no how you wakeup every day that no one in this world would not call it,elder for good or for bad what is the thing?

Adezad's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:51 AM
hall the you have another goodlocky their because the only goodlocky we have here in Nigeria is our president.

Adezad's photo
Wed 10/22/14 08:41 AM
it nice to always say cool word,it draw friends closer to you.

Adezad's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:47 AM
yes for the first day it must be unforgettable day like a day of birthday :birthday: or a day that something very funny happen it can be one of public holiday.

Adezad's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:33 AM
I cannot fight because of her what I will say is that they should settle it each other.you can only know the beginning of fight you can't know where it would result to so.

Adezad's photo
Tue 10/21/14 05:16 AM
love is feeling that come out from button of the heart,if you're dating someone firstly you can only like him/her it when you have sex it is their that you will be remember the way you form before sex,my pint is that whit out sex love can never forms.

Adezad's photo
Tue 10/21/14 04:54 AM
when am in need of help my brother run :runner: for me an my friend stayed with me now my blood brother is in hospital and my friend needs money for birth ceremony which one should I assist.