Community > Posts By > DweamGoiL

DweamGoiL's photo
Wed 03/24/10 01:12 PM
Me either. I don't need to pay to get completely ignored by women...lmao

or to get entirely ignored by men either. I echo the free thing.

DweamGoiL's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:35 PM
I don't think your dilemma has anything to do with good vs bad boys. It's down to your ex dumped you because she wanted to push the envelope for whatever reason and tested to see if the water was warm by asking you back or however it went down. When you said no, you turned the tables on her so now she wants you back because she can't have you. Bottom line, she likes to play games with your feelings and you deserve better. Now, on the other hand, if you like being manipulated, then go for it! Just be warned you might not seem so appealing anymore once you give in.

DweamGoiL's photo
Tue 03/23/10 08:06 PM

IF your real with wanting to make it RIGHT?

Then,,I would say to the owners,, My time here working is my job, I love it here and like everyone here,,but when I first agreed to go on Salary here,,the hours worked were a lot LESS than they are now?
So I am bring this to your attention as I can't keep putting in ALL THESE HOURS HERE,,on my Salary pay!
I will GIVE YOU and MY TIME HERE,,60 hours a week,,and no more.
OR,,you can put me on HOURLY PAY,,for all my time spent..
I NEED to have some kind of real life away from my job,,or at LEAST compensated for my TIME all WORKED?

This is how and what I would do if I were YOU..
I know people and bosses and have done THIS before myself..
NOT that your boss is like the one I had then,,,but,,ANY BOSS
who VALUES YOU AS HIS WORKER,,has to SEE their abuse here,,and know its been like THIS,,,so STAND UP FOR YOU,,,and just HOPE THEY ALSO KNOW YOUR WORTH THERE in their Company..

He is absolutely right! You can express your concerns and set a tangible boundary of hours to be worked and you will need to stick to your guns. If the management values you, they will attempt to somehow compromise, if not, it is better to leave a thankless job where you will only be sucked dry.