Community > Posts By > bigjonny9999

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:26 AM

I have been an Athlete all my life in some aspect and never touched them but honestly it is the reason I quit college sports, you had to take them to compete in Track. But Jonny was your friend an Athlete before he took steroids and does he still work out on a regular basis. One more thing; Where did Cap Caveman Go? That's my boy!

Nope just a skinny little punk that got his jaw broken for talking to much sh-it!! And he works out 6 days a week!!

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:20 AM

Steriods do not make the Athlete. Some people act as if they were 150 lbs weaklings and took steroids they would be able to break Babe Ruths record or something.

No but steroids diff make you bigger my friend went from 160 to 220 and he's build like a brick **** house now

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 09:13 AM

bobybuilding is a sport meaning that it would have some fans and heavily monitored by the bb league.

So you're trying to say they never take steroid HAHA that's funnylaugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:56 AM

oh hell no woman body builders is just nasty/

I agree!!!!noway

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:55 AM
My dad was like 150 pounds in high school when he got out he took weight gainer and hit the gym. Now he has man boobs! BIG OLD MAN BOOBS!!!

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:52 AM
Don't they understand when they cut back on the gym it's just going to turn into FAT!!!

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:47 AM

can I be a meat head ??

Yeah sure just do steroid for like a year hit the gym for about 3 hours a day think you god's gift to women and start fights with anyone who looks at you!!!! LOLlaugh laugh laugh

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:42 AM
It's one thing to hit the gym and put on some weight but it's looks stupid as hell when you can't even put your arms down and you walk around like you're carrying a suitcase.

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:38 AM

Speakin only for myself, I don't find that attractive at all. How can a guy who spends so much time on himself ever have any time for me?

That's exaclty what I'm talking about!!!!

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:35 AM
Why do women find guys that are all juiced up,spend hours in the gym, and spend more time looking at themselves ATTRACTIVE??????