no photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:02 PM
love is a cruel joke and gods got one sick sence of humor

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 01:01 PM
joliet its just the place wher all us internet feinds hang

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:59 PM
theres no such thing as love will work no matter what its bull ..... love isnt all you need

no photo
Wed 07/30/08 12:54 PM
things change .....people change its just life .... but life is a *****.

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:14 AM
i cant be the only one

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:05 AM
IM NOT THE BEST SPELLER

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 09:03 AM
WHAT ARTIST WOULD BE PLAYING FRO YOU RIGTH NOW AND WHAT SONG.?

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:56 AM
ADDICTITED ..........JSUT A GOOD SONG MAN

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:53 AM
STIR WAY TO HEVEN IS BY LEDZEPLIN

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:51 AM
JSUT AN AWESOME ALBUM AND ORACLE WHAT A FOLLOW UP THIS BAND IS JUST *****IN

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:45 AM
igot to see areosmith and poison snd jackl but i was young my parents were big concert goers i always liked guns n roses though let me know what you think??????

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:09 AM
theres all kinds off movies out there comedy romance action, drama, and so forth i want to know is what is your favorite movie of all time im talkin the best movie ever here mine id have to say is -spun- its a great movie

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:07 AM
this is jsut about as funny as it gets in my book its set up in a clay stop motin animaition format and the humor of it being liek those old daivid and golith shows is jsut calasssic

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 09:03 AM
i think everything seth mcfarlane touches turns to comedy gold hes jsut damn funny hes got a n allstar cast fro faimly guy adam west , alex borstien, ellains boy friend from sienfeild plays joe , and seth green im a big robot chicken fan theres no teling what theyll do next its a fresh brand of humour aimed at an adult audiance ..........just good tv

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 08:14 AM
theres this wino right and he gets on the city buss and hes wlaking back to find a seat and notices this great looking nun so hes sits a couple of seats behinde her and the buss takes off and the wino keeps eyballing this nun and the buss driver notices this in his mirror so after few stops the nun gets off and the buss driver calls the wino to the front to talk to him he says hey i notciced you checking tht nun out ....id bet youd like some of tht huh? the wino says yeah you bet i do so the buss driver says im gonna tell you how you can hook up with her he says i drop tht nun off at the cemetary every tuesday at 900 am and she prays over her dead fathers grave he says i bet if you dess up lke god and hide by the grave i bet you could hit it so he gives it a try he gets one of those long white robes some gold dust and a white beard and dresses up like god and hides by the grave at about 830 and 9 o clock rolls around and in comes tht nun he jumps out and ssays ooooooooo im am god and she takes it hook line and sinker and start bowing before him m he says if you wan tto see your father again you must have sex with me she says i cant i took an oath to you god tht i would never have sex but i reallly want to seee my dad again so i suppose anal sex would be ok so the wino says alright and starts doing the nun on the ground and just as hes about to nut he rips off the coustume and says hahahaha im the wino the nun rips her cloths off and says hahaha im the buss driver.........

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:28 AM
ive got a good one is tht a mirror in your pocket cause i can see myself in your pants........

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:22 AM
yeah so i was at my buddies the other day and he happened to be watching the simpsons and he pulls out the like complete collection of dvds i like the simpsons and all but im a much biggger faimly guy fan i mean theres only so far you can take a tv show and the simpsons have beeen around since i was a kid so let me know wich is better

no photo
Wed 07/23/08 02:21 PM
so its been an unsaid rulle for guys tht not to call a girl for three dasy after you get thier number but what if you really hit it off should you still wait or just go ahead and calll?