Community > Posts By > Wolphgaine3874

Wolphgaine3874's photo
Tue 06/04/13 11:31 AM
One thing I did for a past relationship was what I called a poem scavenger hunt. Very hard to explain, but there were twelve poems all in all, each one in a different room in the house. Each poem also told my her something special about her that made life worth living. With each poem a hint as to where the next poem in the house would be. Each poem also came with a rose, and at the end a dozen roses and a necklace she had been wanting. Thou I know she loved it, I also took the most joy in doing it.

Wolphgaine3874's photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:27 AM
As ya get older, one starts to realize and see the mistakes one has made in past relationships. But wouldn't be nice to smack some since into that younger you. Well, they say you learn from the past, and the next person I meet will be the better for it, and I will too....

Wolphgaine3874's photo
Tue 06/04/13 09:15 AM
As of yet no. Then again, kind of shy at the moment, after getting out of a 17 year relationship. Long story, excuse the pun :). But hopeful....

Wolphgaine3874's photo
Thu 04/18/13 07:11 PM
Love at first site? Guess it could happen, but its the smaller things that have always attracted me to someone. Just the way someone laughs, or how someone carries themselves. Then again, a person you have known forever could someday all the sudden do something that makes your heart quiver, and one might think to themself "Perhaps love at first site does exsist". Youve known them for a long time, but now your staring at someone new, because of one small thing they did change the way you feel.