Community > Posts By > UnknownIraqii

UnknownIraqii's photo
Fri 04/19/13 04:17 PM
The only reason why the cop is getting this against him is because there was a camera surveillance and witnesses, I have had cop smash my head against the cop car and they said that the cameras or witnesses did not see anything, so i told them that the cop cars were facing the other cop car, which has camera and they could see, they said that because it was Raining, the windshield was foggy and did not see anything, but this time people seen and the camera footidge is not there own property that they can tamper with or lie about

UnknownIraqii's photo
Fri 04/19/13 03:09 PM
100% agreed, trust me I have had 20 cop cars surround my car and did a road block, every single cop had there guns drawn, not a pretty sight, cops were pointed to my head the entire time, so I know how that guy feels, not a pleasant thing to encounter. Cops think that just because they have a badge and a gun they can do what ever they want, and the thing that sucks is that its true, most of the times they do what ever they want. I have had my car impounded plenty of times for various different things, my sister worked for the police did 52 over the speed limit soo that counts as Stunt Driving, cop gives her a ticket, then finds out she works for the police because she seen her work paper on the front seat, then yelled at my sister because she said next time you get pulled over show your badge first, and ripped the ticket and walked away.
dont get me wrong ive met some cops, that take there job seriously dont act all macho, and do there jobs good and to standards.

Professional Cops are the ones that during there worst, they still do there best, and to be honest i dont know that many that are. Cop shouldnt be getting paid for anything, should be stripped his badge, and arrested and be sent to jail but as a P.c because hed get destroyed in G.p

UnknownIraqii's photo
Fri 04/19/13 02:08 PM
i left out poor and sexy and great personality because I knew people would pick it, same with rich sexy and great personality, I never said anything about love, because money and looks dont have to do with love anyways, no I was taught that Money does not buy you happiness, looks either, if you can connect with someone, and love them even if there poor and even if there ugly, then that is true love, for example my neighbour drives a Corvette, when he met his girlfriend, he picked her up in a chevy cavalier, and took her to cheap spots, she still liked him and wanted to be with him, so i guess the money was just a bonus for her. People now adays look for money and looks, Money comes and goes, I spend 50 grand in 1 week, soo now Im broke, looks fade also, when you get old, so the way i see it if i marry a lady, and I cant see me loving her 30 years from now, because she looks worse, or becomes poorer, then that to me means that when i married her it was not true love

I personally, would want a medium class female, that is attractive and good personality, not too attractive that ill have to beat up every guy that tries to hit on her, when your poor, you have too many things to worry about, when your rich, you turn into a snob

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 08:37 PM
Just wanted to see what everyones opinion was

What would you prefer:

1: Poor and attractive and also bad personality

2: Poor and unattractive and a great personality

3: Rich and unattractive and a great personality

4: Rich and attractive and also a bad personality

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 08:23 PM
Hey everyone, im new on this and to be honest its more interesting then I thought it would be.

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 08:21 PM
I live in brampton soo all the girls near by feel free to msg

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 11:34 AM
I do go for women that wear less makeup, and i do worry because every day more and more girls I see are wearing more and more make up, even little kids are starting to do that because they see how older females do so. I find it disturbing that females find the need to wear so much to think there attractive to people, rather then wearing just wearing alittle make up. make up covers there beauty marks, there natural face, what makes them unique from everyone else, but when they wear soo much make up, every girl looks the same now, they cover everything up

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 10:54 AM
lmfaooooo noo i dont wear make up, its a mask that im wearing, and thanks :)

UnknownIraqii's photo
Thu 04/18/13 10:16 AM
80% of the females that I know/met/seen are wearing make up heavier then I weigh