sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:36 PM

boys are stupid, throw rocks at them....mad
Now that is a ****** statement if I every heard one.
Perhaps you might consider that this statement was posted as a humorous aside.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:41 PM

some people feel the need to push their beliefs on others.
i thought freedom of religion meant that i can believe what i want while you believe what you want and everyones happy.some people feel the need to force their religions on others.i believe what i believe and i really dont care what everyone else believes in.so why force your religious beliefs on others?

insecurity and dogma. arrogance and intolerance.
laugh WRONG AGAINlaugh

:heart: The correct answer is love, love, and love.:heart:
love means respecting other people's right to believe what they choose.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:39 PM

:smile: If a guy/girl cheated on you after just a week of dating (you really like him/her and have been waiting for this for so long!) would you forgive them? flowerforyou

Hell...no.mad
You expect total devotion after one week? Wow.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 03:22 PM

I suppose it would depend. Sometimes circumstances force people apart and second chances are a God send...other times there is a good reason they should stay apart. In those cases, I don't believe in Mulligans!
you are a wise woman.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:13 AM
YOu are so much nicer than I am. flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:10 AM
Nice write!flowerforyou

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 05:06 AM
Plane tickets are not in my budget.sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:58 AM

Men should know how to cook and do laundry; women should know how to mow the lawn and split logs.

It keeps you from getting into bad relationships just because you need someone to do those things for you.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:56 AM
yes. And not "friends with benefits"

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:49 AM
I think that people cheat because they are not happy. If they are not happy, it is on both of them. It takes two to make a bad relationship. People who get cheated on are rarely innocent victims.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:48 AM
Not sure it's called cheating at that point. One week is kinda early for a committed relationship.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Tue 07/29/08 04:47 AM

i understand they can only try .cause im a firm believer of the old rhyme i person changed against their will is of the same opinion still.laugh laugh i just want to know why some people feel the need to get into arguments or debates about it.
Maybe it makes them feel better about themselves if they can prove their beliefs are right and your are wrong. Maybe they are insecure and need everyone to agree with them. You know, if there is only one truth and not everyone believes in it, what does that say about their "truth"?

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 09:19 PM

The same rule applies to women. Women who only post one photo have something to hide. I really love the ones who post all kinds of silly pictures on their profile....NOT!!
ah, so sad because they really love you.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:53 PM
HOT HOT HOT

But not as hot as a guy in red lipstick and fishnets

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:48 PM
no one can force their beliefs on you.

they can only try.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:37 PM
I'm a take no prisoners kind of person.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:34 PM
I would switch teams for this woman!

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:31 PM

Bye then Jackasses!

From his new book, 'how to win friends and find a woman with boobies' ... best seller, I see it now.
laugh laugh

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:31 PM
Amber I know it's going to be hard but you needed to get out of that situation. It was toxic.

sparkleplenty424's photo
Mon 07/28/08 06:30 PM

Your profile is virtually blank - why not use some of your time and energy into making yourself sound interesting and engaging to the women on the board? Also, it indicates you're separated ... for many women that's somewhere they aren't willing to go.

This is the 2nd thread of yours I've read tonight that basically said the same thing - 'poor me, I'll never find someone' ... do you really want someone to contact you out of pity? Of course not, so trying drawing people to you with positive energy instead.

Kudos! I like you.
she's mine!

How is it possible that 2 people are fighting over someone so 'rude'?! :tongue:
I love to be abused.