xxAzriahtheBeastxx's photo
Sun 07/20/08 10:20 PM
not necessarily i think its more of the human mentality that if one gets too much power (good looks in this case) then from there it begins to plant a seed of superiority and megalomania. Whereas those who are more homely looking have more of a humble background because we are not known as "amazingly freakin gorgeous" and whatnot. So if the goodlooking person so to say has a genuinely good heart and resists the seed of narcissism, then yeah they can be a great person, but if they let the so called "beauty" get to their head it turns em (or rather they turn themselves) into a douche.

Sun 07/20/08 10:11 PM
Ive lost a lot myself, And because of the type of guy i am, i will be damned to see people lose what i ave. Its unbearable almost. some days waking up screaming because everything in your body has just gone to hell. Nothing to taste. Cant smell the roses your planting. And cant really feel much of well, anything. I will NOT see another soul go through that, and will do what I can medically to help

Sun 07/20/08 09:54 PM
In all honesty last april i was in a bad car accident, and broke my skull, Apparently i was hit by a car while walking, and was sent into a coma for a week

having all this happened

I made a promise to help those who need it

to this day i cannot taste, smell, nor is my sense of emotion quite up to par =\....

I want to find something to help it, and i want to help others, so, Im going to do that, but I didnt want to become a full doctor because that would kill my music study entirely. I need to keep both.

after losing that much, and still having lost it
Im still learning how to feel again, not through therapy, but having to learn on my own

I want to be able to help others with that

Sun 07/20/08 09:41 PM
Im better with it now lol, that was taken a while ago

Sun 07/20/08 09:35 PM
lol thats why we were giggling, it was totally unexpected and we dont deal well with blood

Sun 07/20/08 09:20 PM

ooooh No good men should NOT giggle like a school girl noway

haha good men? Dont think ive ever been called that hahaha

and why not!>!?!?!?

you havent heard this set

lol

soudns beautiful and DEEP

its either giggle or start trashing whoever is closest, and my poor kitty didnt deserve that

Would not want your kitty to suffer but that sounds more like just a really good laugh not a giggle

Well, it generally was, but then again, you had to have seen the spurting blood, then you would have giggled just a little

Sun 07/20/08 08:43 PM

ooooh No good men should NOT giggle like a school girl noway

haha good men? Dont think ive ever been called that hahaha

and why not!>!?!?!?

you havent heard this set

lol

soudns beautiful and DEEP

its either giggle or start trashing whoever is closest, and my poor kitty didnt deserve that

Sun 07/20/08 08:31 PM
I love my Tama set lol

makes me giggle like a little girl

Sun 07/20/08 08:19 PM
hahaha generally yeah, comes from being a college student I would suppose, being stuck in a tiny dorm room brings about many different mental disorders devil

for instance, the one time im home

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WdWWnqfWUAk

And i get to practice music

we talk about the most random things a musician could talk about

"Dude is that blood"
"by golly chris i believe it is"
"hey man what should we play next"
"hold on dude i gotta stop the bleedin"
"k hurry"

Sun 07/20/08 08:10 PM

oooooohhhhhh Nurse's are hot, we get to see you in uniform devil

Welcome flowerforyou

hahaa I have a feeling its going to be that show scrubs all over again, except with heavy metal music and what not

going to be amazing

yay for ADD moments and self motivating conversations =3

Sun 07/20/08 08:03 PM
haha the way i figured it i wanted to be a musician or a nurse

make 60,000 as a nurse

orrr.....the occasional cheesburger as a drummer living in a van with the other band members haha

I figured, i can be a nurse and live in the van during the summer =]

Sun 07/20/08 07:56 PM
ick dude id be a dropout too lol

Sun 07/20/08 07:49 PM
Much obliged madam =3

Sun 07/20/08 07:46 PM
Hey there Ladies and Gentledudes! My names Mike, currently a premed student, studying to be an nurse (hopefully one in the OR) but in the mean time I work at a circuit city here in the Charleston SC area. Hope to find someone I can really build a relationship with on here, albeit im kinda young, Im hoping something could happen

1 2 4 Next