Community > Posts By > Zoe

Zoe's photo
Thu 08/03/23 08:20 PM
I've done shrooms and acid but my biggest mind altering experience was the different psychological breakdowns I had. Those were mind altering

Zoe's photo
Thu 08/03/23 08:17 PM
I have gifts too. I'm a very heavy empath. I can read energy almost to a fault. I can feel the paranormal around me

Zoe's photo
Thu 08/03/23 08:14 PM
Yes I believe because I'm a spirit intuitive and I've felt them around me especially by their energy.

Zoe's photo
Thu 08/03/23 08:11 PM
Lost by Linkin Park

Zoe's photo
Sat 07/17/21 02:57 AM
I have special abilities. I'm an empath. I have seen and heard and felt ghosts. The empath ability is what you can feel. I feel everything stronger than anyone else. I can tell if a person is being real or fake. I can pick up on bad energy as well as good. I feel vibrations when they're running high. There are lots of us out here and we're not being quiet anymore. Our universe needs us to help heal society and our planet. I don't find it a curse at all. I find that it's been a blessing from the universe.

Zoe's photo
Sat 07/17/21 02:44 AM
I most definitely do.

Zoe's photo
Sat 07/17/21 02:43 AM
I have bipolar disorder and after coming down from a manic episode once I was psychotic. That is one hell of a mind altering experience.