Sun 08/17/08 07:22 PM
Walk Softly On This Heart On Mine--Kentucky Headhunters

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Thu 08/07/08 09:38 PM
non-existent at the moment (but I'm keeping my fingers crossed) love

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Sat 08/02/08 09:43 PM
Edited by Crimson_Tresses on Sat 08/02/08 09:48 PM
I can't play these games...dial-up connection sucks...then it throws the whole thing off. Sorry.

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Sat 08/02/08 08:27 PM
I do use the term "BBW" to describe myself sometimes....and sometimes I don't. I don't think it really matters. I am big, I'm sure someone considers me beautiful:wink: , and I am a woman. So the term accurately describes me...lol. But I have no trouble admitting that I am fat...I just don't like using the word because I heard it too much growing up and I've heard it more than enough over the last year from my soon to be ex. But, I, too, like some others on here am trying to work on that, but I also let people know in my profile that I will never be the skinny little cheerleader type. I will probably always be fat...I just hope within the next year to be a little less so:banana:

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Sat 08/02/08 05:48 PM
Hey,all! Just checking in to see if there is anybody near the Russellville area that would like to chat? I've been in a relationship for the last 10 years and when I got kicked out of that all of "our" friends seemed to forget that I existed. So, I am stuck with the daunting task of making new ones and this seems like a good place to start. drinker

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:38 PM
I love to read.

One of my all-time favorites is the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. If you like romance, time-travel, and history this series puts all of those things into one long book. They take a while to read because they are very detailed, but I've read the entire series twice and would do so again if I hadn't given the books away.

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Fri 08/01/08 08:22 PM
I've got several songs playing on a loop:

Rise Above This (Seether)
Psycho (Puddle of Mudd)
The Best Damn Thing (Avril Lavigne)

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:34 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome(s). I plan on having fun and hopefully making some new friends. Catch ya'll later.

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Thu 07/31/08 06:26 PM
I just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I just joined a few days ago and am still kind of nervous about the whole thing bigsmile

Crimson_Tresses's photo
Wed 07/30/08 08:18 PM
You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they
But they don't know me
Do they even know you
All the things you hide from me
All the sh*t that you do