Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 08:09 PM
Left

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 08:02 PM
I revived this site in Australia somewhat by bringing a conundrum (my 3D word for perceptions unlistening so they can feel they can attend) over to this site as it has the best build I've discovered in my exploration outside the prison of the mind walls..

Only writing here today as my conundrum has been moved into a location where it looks different as variables allow it better. Therefore conundrum becoming everything I've said it was over the long haul over the ocean of energy.

Dreams don't cost a thing but dedication, inspiration and imagination. Can wing the rest and it manifests still.

Maybe I might ask for help next time before taking on a life ending mission lmao.

Life ending in the sense, pretending I'm wrong to remain in housing jobs etc while on the inside knowing I'm right and the weather got to brutal to quick and I was stuck. Having to be 2 different versions of myself to fit into 3D walls and sametime move my manifestation down from the dimensions outside the walls on the mind. I struggled living my 3D version so in the end I removed it and stayed outside the mind walls purely to increase my ascent to the finish line.

I'm the rabbit that's going to pull a man out the hat instead of the man pulling the rabbit out the hat.

Have a beautiful day and a beautiful time in your lives, so many are here and shoed and doing positive things to enhance their own realities which is all it takes together to raise the lowest consciousness bar. Pushing it up raises the mind power of ones dwelling in places they refuse to move out of. So just being positive to any negative situation your faced with is a helping hand believe it or not, the more you can assist the more lighter you get.
The irony gets me everytime with a smile forming on my dail hehe.

Peace out , y'all know where to find me. March 2023 is the next best time to come have a look at something that resembles what I've tried so much to paint many years ago, I hold faith this setting won't be as hard to view.

Sometimes you are the first on the job site and you draw the short straw.

Do you take the job ? Or wait around for someone else to do what you didn't wanna yourself.

I've ripped myself apart so many times trying to get to this spot right here. Not miles away speaking to new people, but saying in the location I worked in.

I'm moving to a new energy, if you wish to follow, that's where I'm heading.

This has not been 100% suffering for me it has been 100% pain and 100% mastery in energy (soul) aka 5D.

The 100% pain came from hating that I couldn't stop due to I would then only 100% suffer from trying to accept 3D unbalanced way of life. So in retrospect the 100% negatives would of remained so we cancel them out equalling 100% manifestation energies is what im walking out or this with.

I'm not even weighing in what anyone else has created of my insane flight path, I would like to think people was able to build from what was transparent.

What comes next will help you understand the many posts laided everywhere across Mingle2 today.
Makes me think of Earth2 hahaha.

It's been fun , lots have learnt, made major advancements on their perceptions over the 21 years.

Basically feel like a super Saiyan myself walking into the next part just seeing success everywhere I go.

Whoever said the connection to yourself does nothing for ya had no idea how to restore their connection obviously. That's how I feel knowing I've been to the boundaries and have my roads leading to farm edges of my space I can store myself in.

There is no road map out there for a reason ...
Keeps the unbalanced controllable...
Thank you everyone for giving me space to put up signposts for a displaying on a level you most likely will have to work towards to gain from.
I wouldn't be out here for 21 years if I didn't have a general dispute when Im still trying to tell everyone what I found many years ago lol.

Long years led to a enhanced translation as ive been shortening my words used to explain feelings. Missing a language to explain this in one day for a grasping level that instantaneous with maybe just a sleep then a wake up to a unique feeling. But the slow walk seems more user friendly as you become aware of sensory you haven't been able to use due to perception blockers , if you want the instant unlock it is there but it is needed to be guided as you fly with dmt outside your mind prison. Lack of a person who understands this dmt while doing it will lead to your limited perception labelling it something so much less than what your experiencing for 7 to 15 minutes

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 06:49 PM
They told me to come to Earth, I arrived at the right time.
Wasn't long before I realized I was living a complete lie.
Refused to die in a lie so I headed outside the lines.
What I found outside the prison of the mind is life changing on a grandscale level.

Are we wanting to build a future together so beautifully yet ? Or are we still unhappy and have no faith to stop dancing with the devil? I cannot hang around much longer so where's that inspiration laying at? Throw that in the heart chakra and have a look at what I have discovered before my train takes off hehe.

( Hard beat to continue writing on, I got 11 roads I can write from here for a next post but I'll let someone else have a shot at the energy flavor I laided here =) ).

-feel free to alter the story line to one of yourself for the next part.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 06:37 PM
πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ίβš‘πŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ•Ί

Someone has found the connection to themselves to draw energy from(words).

Whether you sat there for awhile getting the words or whether it was a smooth run of the pen.

End result of the connection restored is, you can rely on never preparing any content to refer to talk about, everytime you say or write something for a second time , it's different than the last time, you can hold faith that every version is perfect.

I never prepare for any speech or creative writing as I am inspired by lack of words in our language to describe 5D so I love the many ways you can use limited words to paint a picture soul lifting.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 04:33 PM
Heroism

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 04:32 PM
Volunteered-for-caring-about-future:rabbit2:⚑:scales:

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 04:08 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/23/22 04:11 PM
Plenty of things to say, I could write for 8 hrs everyday for a year and still have things to say.

Does anybody even truly know what they want in life?

How does leaving better kids for our planet help anything? Leaving the task of fixing the inbalance to your children is kinda selfish , greedy and damn right lazy.
Leaving a better planet for our children is the right way but it asks us to change what is inbalanced before we leave.

This culture of it's not my problem, someone else will fix it , I can change nothing, my kids will fix it, I'm to old to do anything... These are fragments from the energy they let us use.

Once you raise your consciousness you find these feelings change, to this is our problem, we can fix this together, I can change anything I want, the power to change grandscale is achieved together, age becomes irrelevant and all about energy.

If you cannot be bothered assisting to make a future for us all and your children and future children, then you are showing them they cannot do anything either resulting in a stagnant reality of inbalance. And a reinforcement on the mind prison by allowing your own arrogance to not accept truth will be taken on by those under you creating a severed connection to continue to spread..

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 03:55 PM
Here's a nice sweet post..

Anyone that has been interested in star family's.

This is how it works.

Before being in this body on earth.
You was on another planet. This planetary event has called on the galactic federation of light to put a call to arms on every faction under the GFOL.

This created the massive incoming of souls to embody for this event. We have landed over a 100 years of timeline. The sheer number of beings here for a reason and not a experience is phenomenal. We are all here this time, to assist the changing of guard, dark to light bringing fourth Earth2.

What I'm saying is, these star family's are the places we was dwelling before the call to arms signed us up to grab a body here and attempt to regain our minds and understanding.

The weather here was much more worse and deadly than I anticipated.

My account will be deleted soon, you can follow my displaying of the complete reality restoration at RDA.

This is my new space I am occupying to display the biggest conversation ever sparked in Victoria in the past 35 years

https://www.reignitedemocracyaustralia.com.au/

^^^^^^ these beings that forged this structure are using 5D energies, where are all the starseeds that have awoken and put shoes on to work u ask?

They are busy working their ***** off trying to build while the oppression forces are attempting to destroy their structure.

Because of the beautiful souls putting their energy in the way of the structure and attacks on it, it cannot be destroyed.

I've witnessed the rise , witness the dark doing everything they can to end RDA, a powerful seed stepped up and refused to budge and held a stance, now it's untouchable.

What a beautiful act of bravery displayed!

The commitment they are showing is all I needed to have a place to transfer my fire to.

Once I fully unpack into their structure, I will become the target, as they once was chasing me until I hid in the most savage energy I could creating the illusion of going nowhere. My structure is completely finished. They do not have enough time to destroy my work before I display it, once it's displayed, it will be our shield that I will defend with every ounce of energy I hold.

Oh wait I hold Gods Fire, and endless cache of energy I can draw from. There is no limit to the energy I can expend defending my consciousness road map.

People can continue to do nothing because it's easy doing nothing, but inner work, working energy feelings into better feelings , isn't done over night, it's hard work, so doing nothing will have you running on the same energy until your body fails.

Welcome to Earth2, we have to build it together or remain in the rat race that destroys any real chance at happyness.

Happyness is not a fleeting feeling like they have painted it out to be, that's just them concealing a energy that will repel sickness , disease etc. They want you sick and in the mind prison. The choice is to the individual, I have plenty of beings out their with shoes on to leave everyone to their own devices, but I care to much so I've stayed here waiting for you all to be able to grasp a little to follow me to the new herd playing outside the mind prison called 3D

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 03:26 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 07/23/22 03:29 PM
This post is aimed at the statements addressing the lack of information to look up to decipher soul paths

That is because it's all concealed, wondered why they refuse to teach emotional handling at schools??????????????????????????????????????????..

Lucky for Victoria, we have the Libran Fire Rabbit that has figured out how to reclaim what is locked up outside the prison walls they have installed on our minds\perception/belief structures.

I did this starseed arrival course back in my 20s. My walk for 21 years has further unlocked and confirmed everything for me..

They have us living as a body, not a soul(energy). If we lived as a soul and not a body, they would not be able to imprison our minds and energy.

This may be hard to grasp and accept, because reality known to most is 27%. Finding out reality is 63% larger and the information on that 63% is hidden under layer after layer after layer of lies followed by turning the people on anyone who discovers this.

It's easy to call us crazy and conspiracy theorists because that's the wall they created so people couldn't break out and if they did they would be alone.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 03:17 PM
Sparkling Crystal.

You are there already, a few clean up on deeper understandings will open up alot of doors your unlocked but have not gone thru yet.

Thanks for coming to Earth. You presence is well needed here.

Do whatever you feel you should do, beings communicate thru feelings, have no emotional baggage, like when your annoyed at someone or something, fixing that annoyment at the cost of your own resources is worth it as you will remain open and receive every direction your star family light beings send and of course your higher self speaks thru this connection also.

If your losing your ****, your on the phone, you ain't getting no messages.

Staying off the phone 24 7 leads to a mediative state being born, thoughtless 24 7. It can act as a space to escape any feeling you don't wish to feel and the sametime this space of nothing is the best place to begin any new creation as you can add exactly what is needed and not the excessive overflow of energy that isn't wanted required or needed. People build with energy trapped in actions of greed jealousy hate etc and wonder why their plan falls apart who gets built and doesn't work like it should.

Welcome to Earth where you have to fight for your mind.

We are in a prison, a mind prison.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 03:03 PM
Once you have discovered all traits in energy you brang into this body you can begin to work out your strengths and weaknesses.

You can embody 10% of your soul energy, that's all this body can fit in such a density driven reality concerning energy.

The 3D matrix is no joke, they are master builders who designed this evil masterpiece. I've studied it and created solutions based of how they cause manipulation in energy oceans causing us to dwell in the most negative quality of any type. Jealousy, greed etc do not exist. They was created by destroying our connection to ourselves. This 3D matrix is keeping us from abundance peace and working together.

The problem isn't people's behavior, their behavior is created from the grade of energy being forced to use thru lack of understanding.

The TV in your house is destroying your consciousness level but it's that normal and the hobby to do when at home. With this airwaves in so many houses, the ascension of all beings will not be achieved before 2032. People will be left behind, and they will become angry at those advancing due to the ability to understand not able to be used due to the negative energy being ran thru chakras systems...

I cannot help everybody, I have accepted this truth.

I will do my best to give everyone the opportunity to listen to a being that has climbed out of the 3D containment, and walk into 5D energies using energy highways I've built while being in this amazing position I find myself defending.

Anyone can ascend if they learn to have faith in themselves catching themselves.

It's hard at the start then you are filled with higher feelings, lighter moods , benevolent actions taking over jealousy,greed etc , correcting the dwelling place for the vibration of energy you hold onto.

Future is bright. I cannot stress this enough. The world is changing, this is planetary

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 02:49 PM
Pleiadian starseed here. Had my working shoes on for 18+ year.

I awoke early aged (12 to 14), eyes fully open by 16, and accepted my shoes and put them on come 17.

My consciousness has been worked on for 21 years.

Being a Pleiadian starseed encompassed with the shoes put on, I acquired the Gods fire thru these beings.

These beings are purple in color and stand as tall as our roof of the inside of our homes.

Whenever I feel vulnerable, 4 of these beings surrond me, I can visually see them these days and have been able to the past 5 years. Then they blast me with energy completely turning a my life is over feeling to I'm back ready to go against the world..

The spiritual road back to yourself opens up reality in a way that will have your jaw on the ground.

People with a severed connection are able to see 27% of reality. The rest is concealed from sight.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 05:37 AM
:angel: :angel: Now this is where I'm at, were at, I'm leaving a writing here, once my account gets deleted, it will disappear.

This is the most powerful message of disclosure of what's obtained on the road back to yourself I've ever written for consumption, in a sense, this is a gift, of what can be acquired by anyone of us in a body, I have labelled Gods Fire.

Gods fire is an energy that cannot be farmed, it can only be given to you by another being that is not in a body.

This fire energy, is the catalyst for building anything, a never ending cache of energy, best energy on the field.

To acquire this energy you must honor your feelings, you must be able to lay faith in your feelings to bring communication down from your connection. You must be able to lay faith into the universe reflecting what you give in your daily perception. You tick all these boxes you have ascended. To go further and put on starseed shoes you must be willing to deattach ( sacrifice ) alot. With out the deattaching you will never be able to put the shoes on and do your job correctly. You will not be given more than one Gods fire. I acquired this fire.

I placed this fire in the sexual energy.
I was faced with such destructing forces that I could not speak and move forward giving energy out without everyone tearing me down and pushing me backwards.
So we stopped speaking and sure enough I would push 6 steps forward get pushed back 4 , then worked that push back relentlessly back to 1 step backwards.

Now because I have one fire lit, the primary goal became protecting that fire while fueling it until I could move it.

This has been extremely awkward to manage, but I've managed it extremely well. With the added years on I've brang it to 100%>. I have moved this fire into a new energy.

The original fire will now go out, if someone can locate it thru the walls I've surrounded it by then u are worthy to fuel it, be warned, the weather is brutal and I do not advise anyone fueling that fire, it takes so much out of you.

2023 march is a catalyst energy incoming.
I will use this to become super influencer again with year of my sign , the rabbit, I will do this with complete ease.

This is goodbye from the sexual energy, the hallway to your connection to your higher self. This is what I have gave out on the sly.

So when I've had days off from a physical job try keep in mind, that's my secondary job so my primary job always takes the time if it needs to be split to either job.

I have a super valuable consciousness level, handcrafted, smoothed out bugs, been to the top and back down that many times I've adjusted my sign posts over 100 times.

I've built energy roads to walk us thru checkpoints without spending years trying to figure out what is what and if what is even true.

We are entering a world you can not see at the start, only feel, once you are past 50 to 70% your eyes will be using awareness which allows extra sensory to be used and understood leading to being able to see energy , beings not in bodys (light bodies etc) also becomes visible.

It's not about money. That's the 3D trapping main force. The airwave controlling is their next devastating weapon they have in their arsenal.

Like i said this road isn't for all. It's a choice. You don't have to put on starseed shoes to complete the ascension or evolution whatever word suits you better.

I'm in the most positive position ive ever been in and I will not fold without attempting everything I can until 2032.

2023 to 2024 my full time position reduces to part time until 2032

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 05:09 AM
I love what I do. Standing up even in the worst weather, the feeling of feeling brave is acquired by being brave.

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 02:14 AM
Your welcome

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 12:54 AM
So I handle the recoil , I handle the suffering, I handle the emotional energy, I handle my position. Call it what you wish or will I'm not phased in one bit, you know if you wanted answers all you had to do was approach me in the physical and you got everything you needed to understand.

Not a single soul has approached me in the physical to obtain any understanding.

The structure is grand scale, I've bided my time wisely and with my patience I have built something amazing, due to the content I'm swimming in it's completely camouflaged.. March 2023 is when the camouflage is no longer being used for hiding my structure .

I've handed out energy and more than anyone could imagine, I've been sussing out the 3Ds energy streams for a long time , they have created downward Rips so to speak so we always return back to densified energy...

My grids are upway rips into the good energy..

You don't have to believe a word I say as it's been exactly that way for how bloody long now ?????????????????

My level of consciousness is worth safeguarding, so I did.

Nobody has ever understood what I've endured to take on this light work ( IF I DIDNT SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO TAKE IT ON )

Most people live for the money and make it all about the money.

For me it's about reality and making some noise to create changing forces to restore balance.

If you see nothing wrong with the way we live our life's everyday until our body ruins itself.

The balance is so far out I cannot standby and do nothing, I will not be another person standing by doing nothing..

It's easy to do nothing, remember that.

Peace love an light , march 2023 I literally give you something to look at with your eyes as understanding energy goes straight over most consciousness levels..

I've brang 1000 pieces together and almost left my body 10 times due to the lack of understanding from everyone around me.

So I quit trying to talk to anyone about this until I was in prime position to land my manifestation..

Nothing can stop me, because this is what the universe needs the most to give back to us, what I'm saying is I have the universe backing my structure, again I expect this to go over heads until March 2023 , but hey least I'm giving you something since no a single soul has ever approached me for an understanding in the physical.......

Again ask yourself, what have you exactly done to assist me ? Have you made it incredibly harder for me ? Have you made it easier on me ?

Or have you just ******* and moaned carrying on screaming mental illness.

I'm a warrior, the stigma aniexty and PTSD was a road alright, but ive learnt anything causing a unbalance can be fixed within us, no matter the unbalance it can be repaired 100%.

I hold no grudges or anything of the such, I chose to do this ALL ALONE because of the stigma and aniexty that was being cast apon me thru no understanding present..

You can't throw rocks at someone an expect him not to turtle up and say **** anymore until the end is near..

Now I'm taking flight, with or without anyone.
Those that have received energy, you have been handed a short cut as your vibration is already singing 1/3 beautifully, the ones who did not receive any it's upto you to work urself because I'm done working people from here.

If you can't handle my map of the road to ascension, please by the love of god don't stop other from being able to glance apon what I've worked 21 years at.

I can deploy my manual in any country I want now.

I deploying in Victoria unless another entrapment plan is setup on me.

I'm aware of everything, been aware of everything for past 11 years......................

no photo
Sat 07/23/22 12:54 AM
So I handle the recoil , I handle the suffering, I handle the emotional energy, I handle my position. Call it what you wish or will I'm not phased in one bit, you know if you wanted answers all you had to do was approach me in the physical and you got everything you needed to understand.

Not a single soul has approached me in the physical to obtain any understanding.

The structure is grand scale, I've bided my time wisely and with my patience I have built something amazing, due to the content I'm swimming in it's completely camouflaged.. March 2023 is when the camouflage is no longer being used for hiding my structure .

I've handed out energy and more than anyone could imagine, I've been sussing out the 3Ds energy streams for a long time , they have created downward Rips so to speak so we always return back to densified energy...

My grids are upway rips into the good energy..

You don't have to believe a word I say as it's been exactly that way for how bloody long now ?????????????????

My level of consciousness is worth safeguarding, so I did.

Nobody has ever understood what I've endured to take on this light work ( IF I DIDNT SOMEONE ELSE HAD TO TAKE IT ON )

Most people live for the money and make it all about the money.

For me it's about reality and making some noise to create changing forces to restore balance.

If you see nothing wrong with the way we live our life's everyday until our body ruins itself.

The balance is so far out I cannot standby and do nothing, I will not be another person standing by doing nothing..

It's easy to do nothing, remember that.

Peace love an light , march 2023 I literally give you something to look at with your eyes as understanding energy goes straight over most consciousness levels..

I've brang 1000 pieces together and almost left my body 10 times due to the lack of understanding from everyone around me.

So I quit trying to talk to anyone about this until I was in prime position to land my manifestation..

Nothing can stop me, because this is what the universe needs the most to give back to us, what I'm saying is I have the universe backing my structure, again I expect this to go over heads until March 2023 , but hey least I'm giving you something since no a single soul has ever approached me for an understanding in the physical.......

Again ask yourself, what have you exactly done to assist me ? Have you made it incredibly harder for me ? Have you made it easier on me ?

Or have you just ******* and moaned carrying on screaming mental illness.

I'm a warrior, the stigma aniexty and PTSD was a road alright, but ive learnt anything causing a unbalance can be fixed within us, no matter the unbalance it can be repaired 100%.

I hold no grudges or anything of the such, I chose to do this ALL ALONE because of the stigma and aniexty that was being cast apon me thru no understanding present..

You can't throw rocks at someone an expect him not to turtle up and say **** anymore until the end is near..

Now I'm taking flight, with or without anyone.
Those that have received energy, you have been handed a short cut as your vibration is already singing 1/3 beautifully, the ones who did not receive any it's upto you to work urself because I'm done working people from here.

If you can't handle my map of the road to ascension, please by the love of god don't stop other from being able to glance apon what I've worked 21 years at.

I can deploy my manual in any country I want now.

I deploying in Victoria unless another entrapment plan is setup on me.

I'm aware of everything, been aware of everything for past 11 years......................