Community > Posts By > David

David's photo
Mon 02/27/23 08:17 AM
I never noticed such, an basically are the off site scammers.. not specifically ladies, ladaas too:wink:

you dont see the messages I get from these so called scammers

David's photo
Sun 02/26/23 08:30 AM
why are Ladys allowed on here that are only looking for sex or a one night stand. why can't they have their own site as it gets in the way of Lady's that on here looking for a relationship

David's photo
Fri 02/03/23 07:58 AM
I've reported a person with a profile that I consider to be racist and I'm totally disgusted mingle ignore my request to remove member

David's photo
Sat 12/31/22 07:36 AM
When using mobile app you can't see a members profile Id number as everyone has there own Id is there anyway this can be added to the app yes I know there are millions of members and this can be viewed if looking from a laptop or PC or even going on android to the Web site and viewing members from there but its rather weird that you can't see a members profile Id number if using the app????

David's photo
Sat 10/15/22 09:24 AM
pls allow one month membership.

would a good idea

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 01:49 PM
There is NO confirmation code to deactivate.

Follow the instructions above if you’d like to deactivate.

no confirmation code sent out if you simply delete or deactivate account you should see message saying account deleted or deactivated

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 01:42 PM
simply dont send no money
report members that do this or ask mingle to have specific member removed from site by using the contact us section

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 01:39 PM
What use are the coins?

mingle introduced this to enable to send messages to other people

more ways for them to Rob people blind

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 01:36 PM
just log in everyday for free coins
alternately have to purchase if want more

mingle introduced a coin system to be able send messages to other people micheal

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 08:33 AM
just log in everyday for free coins
alternately have to purchase if want more

David's photo
Tue 09/13/22 08:31 AM
I purchased further 3 month membership

After a week I decided to cancel I requested refund

Never got my money back or is policy in place no tefunds given
tried contacting site though contact us never get no reply

David's photo
Mon 09/12/22 05:15 AM
log in everyday coins added every rime log in for free or alternativly there is a purchase of coins option as well

David's photo
Tue 06/14/22 05:22 PM
the blocking a person don't seam to work try to block people yet after this is done they post again in the people that like you

David's photo
Thu 05/19/22 05:46 PM
if ladys have kids why is there no option to put the number of kids they have I know they could purchase inthere anybody me section but there should be a thing were they can input number of kids they have

David's photo
Thu 05/19/22 05:43 PM
for no apparent reason the font zsize has shrunk which makes it awkward when trying to read texts about people
somebody please fix

David's photo
Tue 03/08/22 08:15 AM
use a Pc press printsc i guess then open up paint and press paste if useing a phone various screen shot apps are avaible