Community > Posts By > LoneWolfToo

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 03:37 PM
IT may depend on your search parameters. I'm in Camp Verde, probably a 45-50 mile distance. I'm searching up to 100 miles and find plenty of women.

Seems they are more biker chicks here than I ever could have imagined...from the fine to the refined.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 03:30 PM
I'm divorcing at 57 and it didn't need to slow down very much. It's a healthy way of being and feeling conjoined, melding into one, cleaving to each other, as "the good book" puts it. But, there are many other factors that need to be there to keep a marriage healthy and alive. I don't plan on stopping, while married of course.

LW2

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 03:12 PM
Edited by LoneWolfToo on Wed 04/10/13 03:13 PM
Well the good news is, someone took a chance on you Long Distance.
The "bad news". It cannot ever be a replacement for closeness. I just got out of UTAH where blank Peterson was supposed to be this big long distance, socially balistic, and romantically over the top Super Smoothie. When the investigations started, so many women came forth and told tales of seduction and rape. He shot himself dead before it went to trial.

With that being said, LDR's are just that. Very long ways to get aquainted, very far to say hello in person, very hard to determine habits and mutual activities you love to do, very hard to tell what he or she will do if you were't around. Is there a screw loose. Does she yell violently at her children when you are not in her presence long enough to find out. Does he/she have other bad habits you just cannot find out about unless you know her/him and their friends. Does she live within her means. Does she mean what she says. I've just been through one that lasted 28 years, and a second "online LDR" that lasted 2.8 years. You be the judge. Even close up, it's really hard to ask all the right questions when all you want to do is let the hormones take over, right? Do we really know ourselves, let alone someone miles and miles away. It's entertaining. It's a real thrill to believe it can happen...and sometimes it actually works out. Best of luck to you guys and gals who want to see if it can be done. Statistically, it's very difficult unless you are ultra patient, have similar handles on reality and spend a lot of time getting to know each other. glasses

LW2

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 02:59 PM
HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYY((((((((((((((((((((((((((NEWBIE)))))))))))))))))))))
Just wanted to welcome the Nebie to the great southwestern desert.

LoneWolfToo

LOL

Maybe later, huh?

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 02:45 PM
You'd think you'd know someone after a few years of marriage, but in 30 years of being married, once for 28 years, is there really a chance we can connect on a new level? One where life is a blessing and you're not to blame for all their unhappiness. bigsmile

1 3 Next