Community > Posts By > LoneWolfToo

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 07:47 PM

I took myself out for some really good Mexican Food. I was polite, single, good looking, and nobody really noticed...but, I had a good time. LOL

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 07:21 PM

You probably aren't seeing the trees for the forest.
It is the journey (enjoying the forums) that sometimes
can render a lone tree.

And, if not, you gain the pleasure of other's company :-)

Thanks, but in another lifetime I've spent years on the forums to find the lone tree is on the other side of the world. It would really be nice to shop in our realm of possibilities.

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 07:17 PM
TURN OFFS;

FLUANTING IT IN YOUR PHOTOS. Life is more than cleavage or tattoos.

LACK OF PROFILE PICs, ASK ME FOR MY PHOTO... lets see you for real.

BRAZENLY SENSUAL... Maybe that could come after hello.

THE NEED FOR COMMUNAL BOARD POSTING SUPERIORITY...

THE "JOINED ON" DATE UNDER EVERY PHOTO AND NUMBER OF POSTS

LACK OF RESPECT.

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 07:08 PM
DEAR ADMIN...

IDEAS ON HOW TO MAKE THIS SITE EVEN BETTER. WHAT'S NUMBER 1 ON YOUR LIST?

1) Put city/state under each photo so we know people better.
2) Once you've said no on a potential match, don't keep bringing them back on the list of possible matches. It's irritating and fruitless.

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:59 PM

That is maybe one issue Mingle2 could work on. Our pics don't say where we are from. I think that would help some. :wink:

LW2

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:45 PM

Hard to find love!!??

love is found by people who love themselves and are happy and show it to the world. Men are attracted to women who they see are strong -threw their baggage away and march on with confidence-a sense of humor-and their feminitity in tact

That is a really beautiful thing you said. You've learned, you've grown, you've arrived... That is how love comes to you. BRAVO :smile:

LW2

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:39 PM
I know, rocket propellant, Ex-lax, a speech from you MOM...

On a different note... I find the time I spend on the boards, generates very little, if any real progress in my love life.

What do you think are some of the Main Reasons?

LW2

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:28 PM

CAN I JUST LIE TO YOU AND TELL YOU THINGS REALLY AREN'T THAT BAD?

SMIRKING OUT LOUD...glasses

LW2

no photo
Sun 04/14/13 06:26 PM

Do you still believe in love at first sight?oops

Yes, but your photo is clearly 17 years old. You're a goddess.

LW2

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 07:49 PM
Edited by LoneWolfToo on Sat 04/13/13 07:50 PM
I don't mean to steal the thread, but when my wife of almost 28 years gave me about 10 minutes notice she was leaving, she might as well have died. It kills us all in one way or another. In most ways, I think you are better off having had successful relationships and having a loved one love you until the end.

Marriage two lasted about 2.8 years. Since we loved each other more deeply, it still killed me when she wanted out. I tried for a solid year to change her mind...she wouldn't have any of it. When I said I would leave and divorce her we became great friends. Odd the way things work.

I'm going to date slowly, live carefully, love deeply and die happy. Who wants to help? happy

LW2

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 07:34 PM
Edited by LoneWolfToo on Sat 04/13/13 07:36 PM

Someone once told me people will either chose the sensible match or the exciting one. But either way, most people will never have TRUE PASSION in their relationship.

Do you think TRUE PASSION is really so rare?

:smile: ...YES, MAINLY BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEK PLEASURE OR SENSIBILITY, FEW THINK THERE IS ANY MORE TO IT. TRUE PASSION SHOULD BE RARE AND BEAUTIFUL AND DIFFICULT TO OBTAIN.

Have you experienced it?

:smile: ...YES, FOR FLEETING MOMENTS IN VARIOUS ROMANCES.

What does true passion in a relationship mean to you?

:smile: ...I BELIEVE IT HAS TO BE BUILT ON GENUINE PRINCIPLES, NOURISHED WITH ACTS OF LOVING KINDNESS, SOLID COMMITMENT, HONESTY, AND COMMON DREAMS AND GOALS. IT NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING ONE INTENDS TO KEEP FOREVER STRONG (BOTH PARTIES, OR NO PARTYS).

Do you need true passion it in your relationship?

:banana: ... :) MORE THAN EVER... :banana:

What a nice post. It gives us pause to reflect on what we really want out of life. One fling after another, because we aren't sure what we believe or want or to build something enduring that will last a lifetime when both parties are committed. Makes you dream, does it not? glasses

LW2

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:34 PM
Edited by LoneWolfToo on Fri 04/12/13 02:36 PM

LOVE AGAIN ~I want to feel love again, when being together calms my heart and gives me peace, and when we are not together my heart aches, I miss his touch, his kiss and smell, his smile and the twinkle in his eyes.

WOW...I see you have a rope there in your picture, I suggest you use it.

:smile: glasses

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:27 PM

Taking time,looking,asking questions,taking your time to find something comfortable,that you have daily?

It takes longer. It's way more sensible and who wouldn't want a sensible pair of shoes? I'm with you on this one.

LW2

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:25 PM

It's hard to find the right pair of shoes without trying some on. That's the dating process AFAIK...

I think you have to try on a few pair of shoes, just like in real life, as long as you don't take them to the big dance, just to bring them back...hey,hey.

It's Meet and Greet... or self-defeat. No pun intended. No Fancy Footwork or animals were harmed in the making of this post.

LW2

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:20 PM

I smell something fishy here.... Incoiable, no se puede, impossible.

...in other words...not very likely. glasses

LW2

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:18 PM

I'm glad your putting yourself out there Silver. That's golden...and not moldin'.

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 02:15 PM

Yes. I am over a 1000. I am over a 1000 dollars in debt. laugh Thanks for inviting me.rofl

Ummm... Your welcome? LOL

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:19 PM

My stars, either some of you have been on here a very long time, or really don't have much else to do. I'm seeing posters with over 10,000 posts. You could build a lot of fence with those... Hey, Hey. :wink:

IS THIS YOU LIFE? DO YOU MEET ANYONE...EVER?

ARE YOU G.U. (geographically undesirable). (I know I may be.)

no photo
Thu 04/11/13 07:07 PM
I agree with the Lady2. If you're not going to build something beauriful, then you won't understand the wait. I'm not going there until I re-marry. Love is like a fine meal, you think about it, you do all the prep work, you put things together and let things simmer awhile, add a little spice here and there, you cook a nice slow beautiful feast, then when the time is right, there will be lots of left-over dessert to last through the years.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 03:42 PM
Now don't be too hasty calling her names...

Think how it will look on your resume'...LOL

She's HOT... just enjoy the picture, hey, hey.

LW2

glasses