Community > Posts By > AtariBaby

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:20 PM
Well done lilangel. Absolutely brilliant. Awe inspiring!!!

smokin

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:14 PM
Tis the weekend, I guess peeps are busy and not present tonight!!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:11 PM
Is that a photo of somebody's rate my profile. You had a post deleted?????? Is that your photo that you were on about in another thread??

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 07:07 PM
Thank you everybody for your kind comments!!

I do have to hand in a piece of paper with my account number on it, so I was thinking of drawing two little stick people sitting down at a table and put my phone number at the bottom of the paper.

I can't leave a rose on her car cos some smart ass will dispose of it.

I was in 10 days ago (it was a friday) and she was asking me what I was doing the weekend. She told me that she had a party on. I told her to have fun at the party. We are on a first name basis although I have never met her before till a month ago. She is not from my area but close by.

She is really cute!! I think I will go for it. I have to go in tomorrow so I hope to see her and chat to her. If the chat goes well I will pop back in this friday and give her my note with the little stick people on it!!

Would this be a yes or a no-no for a girl??

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:43 PM
........the only time that I have any contact with her is in a public place. She works in a bank as a cashier. There is always loads of people around!!

I do not mind embarrassing myself but I do not want to embarrass her at her workplace!!
I don't want to wait outside till she finishes, that would make me feel creepy!!

What shall I do??

Thanks for any suggestions you make!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:22 PM
italian bloke

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:14 PM

It is his life. His choice!!

If you love him, respect his choice and love him more!!!!!

i respect his decision, i mean he's still my brother no matter what.......He'd been thinking about going back for a long time now....but started really agonizin over the decision after graduating college.....

My only worry is that he'll get stationed all the way across the country and I'll hardly ever see my daughter (he took her in when i had a bad nervous breakdown)
Your brother has your daughter????
Is he now the legal guardian of your child?

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:07 PM
complimentary

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:01 PM
Is there videogames at walmart. If so then Yes!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 06:00 PM
loyal (again)

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 05:53 PM
Two cigerettes followed by a pint of coca-cola and a mars bar and then another two cigerettes.

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:56 PM
Yes I will have a few beers with the cats!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:53 PM
Yes, if a storm hits it is best to cease computer activities. Those special shock plugs may not suffice!!!!! Better safe than sorry!!!!!!

drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:49 PM

irishdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

that was meant for ataribaby

as for peccy...geesh...only one word???? ummm

inquisitive((( so many questions )))laugh laugh
drinker

@myssfytz- Interesting
@ Peccy - comedian
@ justaguy2112 - loyal
@ feistybaby - honest

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:45 PM

If you're a gamer, this is hilarious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRjWnIQlJlg
Damn it. I have a slow dial up!!!!!!!!

Oh to have broadband/dls!!!!!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:43 PM
sincere!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:41 PM

Tell you in 5-7 years time!!

Its a secret at the moment!!!!!!

drinker

time waits on no manflowerforyou but i will for youflowerforyou
I am not too worried on time as long as heaven can wait then I will be fine!!!!!!!!

btw good reply!!

flowerforyou drinker

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:27 PM

JMO Debbie. Attraction is important. Good looks is important initially!!

Sometimes it can work out but sometimes it does not.

Its like any relationship, it requires work. In any experience that I had, if I was not physically attracted to the girl then the relationship ended soon after!!

I know people will call that "shallow" but I am only expressing my honest opinion in regards to myself. I do not speak for all!!!

drinker

thats not being shallow.flowerforyou flowerforyou

ive dated guys, and the physical attraction never came, so the relationship ended, like i said before you need attraction to the inside and outside. flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou When we refer to the "one" that is who that person is. We are attracted in every sense!!!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:13 PM
It is his life. His choice!!

If you love him, respect his choice and love him more!!!!!

AtariBaby's photo
Sun 07/27/08 03:10 PM
JMO Debbie. Attraction is important. Good looks is important initially!!

Sometimes it can work out but sometimes it does not.

Its like any relationship, it requires work. In any experience that I had, if I was not physically attracted to the girl then the relationship ended soon after!!

I know people will call that "shallow" but I am only expressing my honest opinion in regards to myself. I do not speak for all!!!

drinker

1 2 11 12 13 15 17 18 19 24 25