ThaiPrincess21's photo
Mon 08/25/08 04:07 PM

bronson?
Do you know who this is?

(-------------

No but maybe I would like too!!! LOL

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Mon 08/25/08 09:32 AM
I plead the 5th!!! LOL!!! Not on this site I haven't.

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:41 PM

Go to Europe and stay a while till u get used to it i am telling u muher latina will make u happy will stalk u buddy.

I guess I'm packing my bags and moving to Europe!!! Watched Under the Tuscan Sun one too many times.

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Thu 08/21/08 03:34 AM
I'm from Columbus and still looking...

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 08:36 PM

Whisper to block someone on yahoo. you have to delete them from your friends list...then the next message they send you hit ignore....easy...

You don't even have to wait for him to contact you. You can delete him from your friends list and then go to messenger then to preference then to ignore list click add and then add his user ID...and it is done. drinker drinker bigsmile

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 07:58 PM
I'm very open with my feeling, I'm blunt, and I don't hold back. Sometimes I get into trouble but I'd rather tell the truth then hold it in and let it bother me. :smile:

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 07:41 PM
Edited by ThaiPrincess21 on Wed 08/20/08 07:43 PM

are sooooooooo wonderful, courteous,

respectful, charming, < true to their word>,

prompt, protective true gentlemen

and some poor excuses for real men huh

are so flipping < Neanderthal >ill

and not in a good way...frown

more like the Geico caveman laugh

they have as much class

as an unemployed teacher ...none laugh

i know that it goes both ways,

but i only know how it

from my perspective dealing with men ...

:heart: Mama was soooooooo right when she said :heart:

drinker "it is better to be alone than in poor company " drinker

ohhh, i just had to vent for a minute :wink:

i'm feeling much better now bigsmile

It's sad but so true!!! I hear ya gurl!!! I need a Cold Hard Shot of a red headed slut!!! Anyone want to join me????? hahahaha drinker

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 04:06 PM

eat meat?.

yep, tube steak. laugh laugh laugh laugh

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:26 PM

:heart: Danica Patrick:heart:

It took you that long to think about that huh? Getting slow in your old age!!! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:24 PM
I don't wanna think about me!!! Too much strain on the brain for that!!! laugh frustrated

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 03:17 PM
Only 1. What is the one celeb in the world you would like to take too bed for the night.

Matthew McConaughey

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:50 PM
I love Country music!!!! :banana:

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:42 PM

Take a baseball bat.........count to 3..............BAM! She will be able to log on. Don't know for how long though.laugh

That will work!!!! noway laugh laugh laugh

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:40 PM
I see a lot of my dad in me and my daughter. It's the memories I have that gets me through the day.

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:34 PM
Edited by ThaiPrincess21 on Wed 08/20/08 02:36 PM

I've never done that myself, but I know some some guys that do.

With some guys, it's the old "bird in the hand" deal. Guys sometimes will connect with a woman to occupy their time while awaiting what I'll term a "trade up". Sometimes their habit of "trading up" can involve several relationships until they meet "Ms. Perfect" for them.

With other guys that do this, it's fear of committment. They will not give of themselves completely because they fear that once they do, the relationship will end and they will be hurt again. This seems to be some sort of way to protect themselves.

1st statement: basically the "grass is greener" syndrome.

2nd statement: You will never know if the relationship IS truly the one unless you do commit yourself 100%. If you're not going to give it your everything..why bother at all? That's not fair to women. (or men)

Believe me the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:29 PM
Yes, but on the his head and i put him in my purse and take him shopping. hahahahaha

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:26 PM
Creepy, but if that is what he wished or they wanted to remember him by...to each their own.

ThaiPrincess21's photo
Wed 08/20/08 02:21 PM
I miss my father and daughter. They both passed away 8 days apart. My father was my best friend. He was beaten to death in his apartment 6 yrs ago. My daughter was born 4 months early she lived for 17 days. She died 8 days after my father died. I still cry every night. I miss them so much, it hurts so bad!!!! :cry: sad brokenheart

Previous 1