Community > Posts By > prof2

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 09:08 PM
great reply,your a diamond.this is deep,who are you?

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 08:59 PM
hi,you don't need a nice guy cos you don't know which guy is nice but a purpose driving guy who can love cheerish and respect you for ever.
I am an african we practice love with respect if you want to fufil purpose i will like to meet you.lets get to meet. Thank you beautiful

no photo
Sat 04/13/13 08:43 PM
nice question! But in short word what i feel is that,it is not the matter of the name used to call your other half but how deep your heart recorgnizes her impportance in your life and what your heart establishes her to be.either sex mate or love mate,it is who and how your heart defines and value her that is who he/she will be to you and that is how she will be apreciated.many in the with world gave up their half not because of the name used to address their half but because of the failure in understanding the role,imotance and the value of having a partner.example;if your spouse was chosen via an exterior bases once that bases losses it's ground the little twikling emotion goes dries.
But this is it, my criterion of chosen my spouse determines how long and solid we will remain when the people leas by feelings and beauty fades away.i will choose my half on the bases of,helper,motivater and purppose driving person.finally i will consider my half as wife not mate