Community > Posts By > Love4nature84

Love4nature84's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:20 PM
<<<<<-----single free 23 yr old male. Any takers???

Love4nature84's photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:28 AM
Most problems in relationships come down to poor communication. This situation sounds like one of those. If you both broke up, and later on you find out you still care for one another, the reason you too broke up is probably somthing you two disagreed on. If I were you, I would find out what that problem was, decide (together) if it was worth all the fuss, and go from there. If you were, or are, truly in love, dont let it go, love is somthing too magnificant just to "let it go." But before you do anything, you need to figure out how your ex parnter feels about you, and you do that by....communicating! Oh and as for them living with somone else, they either a: decided that you two were not meant for each other, or b: Needed a rebound to try and forget about you, but come to find out they really do care about you. Again, you can figure this all out just by having a "civil conversation" with your ex!

Good Luck!!!
~Love4nature84

Love4nature84's photo
Fri 07/18/08 08:17 AM
5, in my opinion the more open you are with your partner the more you learn about each other, which in turn would make your relationship stronger.

~Love4nature84