Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 12:25 PM
Well, partially not that secret any more. Busy copy 'n' pasting stuff into a neat fine fun file right now … :smile: bigsmile biggrin rofl

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 11:17 AM
I can see your 1 pic and bio ("Hypergamy is my middle name :heart_eyes: so am a fun loving person who like to be spoilt rotten. [...])

But actually I wonder if you wouldn't be better off if it were not visible (no offence). But may be I am just too conservative — who would have ever thought that of me, ...

no photo
Thu 03/31/22 11:14 AM
Edited by Unknow on Thu 03/31/22 11:14 AM
The fact that she cares for the kids speaks for her. It is rather the fact she does so without the father that raises concerns:

Where is he and why is he not with her? Of course, there are bad guys who simply dump a girl when she is pregnant with their child.

But don't some guys also flee from the lady because she is constantly bickering, causing problems, not being cooperative?

And: are all the kids from the same father? Or did she never learn to improve her judgement of guys, and each and every kid has a different father?

Well, the internal alarm sounds off for sure.
And I know that for many, kids from a different father are a no-go.

Things may be different if she is a widow, though.
As there is no question she has no fault in that case (except if she made herself a widow, secretly :wink:)