Community > Posts By > Terri

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 12:53 AM
Just so you know I’m getting a lot of scammers also so it may just be online dating right now or the cheapest apps and websites. It’s very frustrating I feel your pain. Happy dating!

no photo
Thu 07/01/21 12:48 AM
Thanks to Rock & Sparkling. I do know and have prices I wanted to ask the public who didn’t know the products and who were searching for a common goal to see what your responses would be. It is part of research. Thanks for answering. Happy Envisioning!

no photo
Mon 06/28/21 07:43 PM
Thanks for your opinions I did ask but ask we all know there is a market for everything in this world. Just thought I would do some more research here because finding love or a relationship is a goal that would be a big part of most people’s list of accomplishments therefore something to put on a vision board. Thanks again

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 11:50 PM
Tell me what you want out of a virtual vision board workshop?

Tell me how much you would expect to pay for the workshops and for one consultations.

Thanks for your feedback

no photo
Sun 06/27/21 11:42 PM
Well you know everyone calls the same things a different name. There definitely are single groups and speed dating but who is hosting these things now is all up in the air? I wanted to have singles games nights a a restaurant I was designing but now with Covid I have to rethink all those plans.