Community > Posts By > shannara24

no photo
Mon 08/11/08 08:05 PM
sounds awesome i should go next time.

no photo
Sun 08/10/08 09:05 PM
how are those concerts? i never been to one of them. do they have a bunch of freaking people there or just regular people

no photo
Fri 07/25/08 08:43 AM
boo to you

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 04:39 PM
dddddddeaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddd forum

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 11:37 AM

Not all guys are jerks, there are good guys out there who know how to treat a woman right. I think the reason it seems like so many are jerks these days, is because of how guys have been trained to be in our society. The ideal that sex is a game basically, and women mere objects has been pushed by the media for so long, and the guys get the shaft for that, warranted or not.

i agree

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 11:10 AM

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: Watch it Buddy! Oh...doesn't necessarily mean female though...rightbigsmile

*wipes sweat of of brow* ummmm nope it doesn't! *bats blues*
hmmmmmmm...okay...I'll cook in the dark for you....you eat with your eyes closed and guess what I cooked:angry: devil

tasty i think im going to get some eye balls from the fridge now.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 11:06 AM
south park -> family guy -> Simpsons imo

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:59 AM
men stand up for what they think is right. thats why they look like jerks or are ones. pride and being stubborn.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:51 AM
none are naked but if anyone wants to help i have more pics. i have a feeling i seen here somewhere before.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:48 AM
what was her name she gave before?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:47 AM

have the ones you talked to have a state listed in their profile as to that is where they are from? But once you start talking to them, you find out some bull **** story of how and why now they are in Africa and after about 20 mins chatting they give you a number to call them? I knew something was up when they tried this..they didn't hit me up for money yet, but I was afraid they where going to try and get my cell number and do something

heh they never gave me a number..

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:46 AM
i made it my main image lol anyone know who this person is? the tanned one with brown hair.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:42 AM
funny thing is all the pics have no information on the date taken and photo shop was used to take out words that will give clues where the pictures came from.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:38 AM

can you tell me how?

drinker drinker secretdrinker drinker

tell me your secrets!

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:37 AM
eh no point in finding the scammer i didnt send any money just want to know the person's name for the pics they used.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:36 AM
basically i just want to know the name of the person they used.

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:35 AM
is this software free? if so where can i find it?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:35 AM
can you tell me how?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 10:33 AM
i have pics of a scammer most likely not the real pics of the scammer but theres no origin where they came from. i was wondering if anyone knows how to search for similar picture by just the picture(if that makes sense). Is there a way to search for similar pictures by just using the picture?

no photo
Thu 07/24/08 07:37 AM

Honor, integrity, and a sense of responsibility toward our country and it's future, are qualities nigh lost in society today ...

Can the United States of America recover?

Only if those who truly have these qualities can break through the corruption and A$$kissing - pave the way for action, compassion, sincerity, and strength of character - in our government. Verily, in our homes.

Our hedonistic society is running headlong into disaster ...

sorry we all wish for that to happen but it will not

Previous 1 3