Community > Posts By > Bigerandbader

no photo
Sat 07/26/08 03:41 PM
Rape.
but you'd likr it

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:50 PM

the best part is they are picky!!

ok... does this mean cuz i pack on a few more pounds than I really want... I dont have a right to be picky about who I allow in my life??? I should settle for anything that will look in my direction?????

I say careful before tossing stones... as we arent all as lean as we might want to make ourselves out to be!!!!

Fat chicks don't have to be picky someone out there will lay em. But if they were more honest on the profile. they might get better then what they get.
when someone is fat they are fat. not a few extra

First off, taht would be like me saying I'm average & it clearly states that I'm not!! nor would I lie about it!! 2nd I would never try to go after someone who is out of my league, so to speak!! So pick your battles carefully.

I never said I was out for battle PATS... but to make it sound like "fat chicks" cant be picky is wrong... come off your high horse a little...you'd be a much better catch

no photo
Sun 07/13/08 12:40 PM

These women on here who say they weigh "a few extra pounds"..... and are the same diameter as a small town water tower? hmmmmm.

Ain't that the truth. I joined today and every match I was sent looked like a tank or a small country yet they describe themselves as average or a few extra .
When it takes atruckstop scale to weigh you. That is more than a few extra pounds. I saw one that her arm weighed more then I ever will and she said average