Community > Posts By > Lolly_pop

Lolly_pop's photo
Sun 04/14/13 04:41 AM
Hiya, fairly new here, an find it a bit boring.... I use the mobile site, but there's not a section for who's online in MY AREA... Being, Southampton. Didn't wanna give up on it so quickly, so ANYBODY OUT THERE, from soton...., L xxx :banana:

Lolly_pop's photo
Mon 04/01/13 02:53 PM

I am new to this, but have been reading through all the posts and would like to add my opinion.
I notice that women speak to emotional connections, while men are speaking to purely physical
Not to say that physical isn't a very important part of any good, lasting and rewarding relationship but.....
I think it might help men to understand that women think emotionally, the more they trust and feel that they matter as a person, the more they will want to enter into the physical part of a relationship with you.

Again...just my opinion

I'm glad you wrote this. It's the age old, men think with their ****s! And a man above commented that without the physical, it's mearly a friendship... Surely that is all that it should be to begin with. Dating to many women, more than men, is about finding commitment, someone to settle down with and enjoy all that a developing relationship brings.... Not jumping unto bed for new notches. Personally, for the physical, there has to be the other aspects, of the friendship. Blah blah, I will hush now! <3

Lolly_pop's photo
Mon 04/01/13 11:55 AM

I fear Lesbians with Mullets.scared

Lmao!!

Lolly_pop's photo
Mon 04/01/13 11:52 AM
Doesn't seem to pop up with any under 36's that catch my eye, from soton ... Someone care to prove me wrong?!? L x:tongue: