forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:34 PM
ill work any job she wants me to even if its writeing and i hate writeing

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:33 PM
jigalo? maybe

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:28 PM
varry close but i dont have a basment any longer dam but i can get creative.

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:27 PM
by day a telcom rep by night striper at the local bar jk.

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:24 PM
it works for more than just that if you do it enof you lose weight like crazy good stuff. over 45 pounds gone all thanks to a good loveing ex.

forsaken_knight's photo
Sat 07/19/08 03:21 PM
Love brings me so much joy even thow i was originaly just your toy play with me every day but rember i wont stay i will wonder thee empty world but my heart will stay with only you. lust to love is what we have but i wish i could have just staid always traped in your astral web eternity is bleak with out the one i seek hush now and cut the strings end my suffering's thow i may be forever gone just rember this sad song cause my heart is forever your's.

forsaken_knight's photo
Fri 07/18/08 01:22 AM
just looking for a kool female near denton to hang and get to know and maybe more message on here hope to hear from some one im kinda bored and lonly if your not close its still kool im also willing to do long distance and if you want to trade pics or anything you got to ask for my cell its the only way i got to take new pics right now well laters or so i hope.

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:01 PM
lonly is me that waits in this room lonly is me wanting something new lonly is me day by day of how i wish just today lonly is me sitting here for you wanting more lonly is me want you forever and sadly i wait even lonly wants some one to as it waits for me and you.

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:51 PM
under 5 lol she was my first kiss and later my first love.

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:21 PM
any one near denton tx im looking for some kool peeps to hang with and maybe more.

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:19 PM
i have noticed its prity slow on here its hard to find people and i have yet to recive and mail unless i message the person guess yall arnt that interested in me a 20 male with so much free time its scarry lol.

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:39 AM
english is where i fail i was never actualy tought puncuation and a few other things in school thats what i get for being from colorado and no one in highschool took the time to even care all my teachers just blew it off. no luck for me..

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 11:20 AM
i know i need better pics lol but any thing else or are you interested haha jk

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:50 AM
drop anomins tip to cops ect but nothing will do any good unless she presses charges or they catch him doing it and press charges them selves

forsaken_knight's photo
Thu 07/17/08 10:44 AM
here there with out so much of a care aslong as we leave the light on i like to look lol.

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:11 AM
denton now was in collegestation

forsaken_knight's photo
Sun 07/13/08 03:10 AM
any women want to have some fun or just lay in bed im bored and got lots of free time just looking for some one to cuddle cause truthfully i havent found much to do here except go to kush so hit me up

1 2 3 4 6 Next