Community > Posts By > juliet65

juliet65's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:23 PM
Hello to all. I'm looking forward to meeting some new friends...:banana: love :heart:

juliet65's photo
Wed 07/16/08 10:17 AM
I have been there a couple times and it hurts terribly.I'll say this to shall pass. I broke off a 6 yr relationship after we got engaged because he to was looking/but swore he loved me more than anything. Then we were not really seperated but he was staying at his house "for air".A couple days later I was taking my son to his soccer game and we saw him drive by with a woman right next to him....worst feeling in the world.You never forget that feeling although you may forgive.I could not forgive him deep down he also kept changing his mind. Now he is making someone else miserable:) I believe things happen for a reason and although it hurts now, time heals. At the time you think you are dyeing but after some reflecting back you know it is for a reason and you become stronger and a little wiser.Love will come again and broken hearts mend. You just start a new chapter in life.The best thing is to hang out with friends and take a break to refocus on you and who you are and what you really need in your life. Never compromise your feelings for a man. If you let them they will walk all over you...ifyou have self respect you will not let it happen. Set your ground rules and if they are broken just don't look back.My kids are happier now for the choice I made.flowerforyou