Community > Posts By > Krishni

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:25 AM
How many Men here can actually cook ? What's your special?

I guy I know got married last year and he is a Chef.

His wife enjoyes delicious meals, he posts regular
On FB and has his own business.

That's one thing his wife doesn't have to do for him!

This is the 21 century and Men don't always look for partner, who can cook, in the Kitchen .

:wink:

I am a good cook

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:22 AM
Why or how should I or anyone else know?? LOL

It just happhens 🤣

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:21 AM
Yes to adore them when a women is pregnant she looks best.

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:20 AM
No one can gurarntee what's fake or serious.
To lure all the idioms and phrases are used.
How one can b sure of serious or fake unless lived
End it's destiny.

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:14 AM
What brought married women to mingle or other dating apps because historically it is belived women are more faithful than men
The question is not to judge morality or moral ground..its more abt the actual deficiency in relation
Human psychology is my field of interest so kindly give ur opinion while considering the following facts base upon ur experience
1..is is natural to get bore by one person as it human nature to get attraction in diversity
Or
2..is it due to some deficiency in married relation that brought women to dating apps

Becoz men don't respect their desires. Men think women as and object.
The question goes other way too Why married men are here
Flirting is an energizer keeps u active.
Sex Swimming exercise regular dose keeps you happy and healthy fit

no photo
Wed 06/23/21 12:10 AM
Hi everyone, is it okay to like someone with your whole heart but not be sexually attracted towards them? You like spending time with them, you are comfortable around them and you want them as your life partner. But you never got sexually attracted towards them or never ever looked at them as a sex object or in a sexual way. Is it still healthy and normal? I don't know if it will affect the relationship. (sorry for the weird question though).

I agree, Sex is physical it has its own expiry, it adds to more stress and crossing that line is just letting u lose precious you unless it is been understood and respected.
Unconditionally loving someone is a blessing can we find someone wow would b lucky