Community > Posts By > Bruce

no photo
Tue 06/22/21 05:06 PM
Human being have infinite potential and can acquired anything that go through their mind.

But our life development reshape our creativities and build an invisible cage within our mind and but our self limitation.

Beside that, what ever that we think, feel and act have its own level of energy and we tend to attract similar level of energy people into our daily life.

In order to change our level of energy, we need to have consciousness and aware of our daily thought and stay in mindfulness.

I am not myself but I love myself.

I am not my mind, I am not my body.

no photo
Tue 06/22/21 04:59 PM
Through our date of birth, we can identified our own natural character, potential, unconscious behaviour, thinking pattern and etc...

For examples... those who born in 1st, 10th, 19th, 28th will have such character...

Leadership, have their own principal, independent, easily generate new ideas, self confidence, easy learning and optimistic.

no photo
Tue 06/22/21 03:21 AM
Maybe most of us have some sexual fantasy in mind and might have strong desire to have multiple sexual partner. But in reality...we don't have the level of energy to conquer the things we desire for... if it happened in real life..we also didn't really enjoy the process of life to have multiple sexual partner.

Sexual desire make us no difference with animal...the unique of human being is to create and explored new possibilities by our wisdom of choice..

We come here to create heaven on earth ...not hell...

no photo
Tue 06/22/21 03:16 AM
The process of life we need to have self discipline to acquired the things we desire for. Desire without action is just like dreaming... everyone can have its own desire...but occur in mind not in life

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 09:14 PM
Discipline is quite hard to acquired but easy to live with. Whereas desire is easy to acquired but hard to live with.

no photo
Sun 06/20/21 09:10 PM
I think everyone is aiming for different things on dating website. Say clearly on your profile that what are you looking for. I'm biased, lots of men are very rational and able to focus on physically need only without emotionally attached with a woman. Even some women don't mind casual relationship. In a long run, I don't think women able to really so cool compare with men that enjoy casual relationship.

Yes, i agree