Community > Posts By > Jayden

Jayden's photo
Mon 07/12/21 07:28 AM
Hi everyone...

A few years ago I was in a very bad car accident and was in a coma for a while. Although my recovery went well I started noticing a very fast withdraw from people. The part of my brain damaged was the part that gives people the ability to make connections with other people. This does not bother me at all but my shrink says it's not healthy to not have human connections. So I'm here to try meet and get to know new people. Just friends for now. I am not interested in a romantic relationship yet. everyone who knows me says I'm good company although can be rude as I forget that normal people can take **** personally. I'm getting better with mindful classes. Thats why I'm here..

Jayden's photo
Sat 07/10/21 06:59 PM
I don't like like saying "please, thanks, and sorry".
I will only use them if I'm totally convinced I mean them.

Jayden's photo
Sat 07/10/21 06:44 PM
well done Riverspirit.

Jayden's photo
Sat 07/10/21 03:38 PM
Just went through the rules and I did not stick to the topic 100%. In saying that the question would be better answered if you asked " What does it mean to live another person?"
It's completely different for everyone.

Jayden's photo
Sat 07/10/21 02:50 PM
Humans are herd animals, it has been a survival method from our early past. To survive in an environment such as a herd compassion is needed along with empathy. The emotion of love is useful for mating and growing the herd. Love is not infinite and is different for each member of the community. Building strong bonds will help prolong the love felt at any given time. So to increase your chances of falling in love start by making the connections that sustain love and not lust. Be kind to each other and stay safe.

Jayden's photo
Sat 07/10/21 02:23 PM
I'm also newish. Reading through the profiles of the ladies on here I've noticed that guys think that they can say anything and asked for inappropriate pics. it's so bad the girls ask the men not to do it in there profiles. If you want this to work for you, be respectful always. A like is not love. read the replies. Don't lie. you might just find the one and it will come out. Talk to a lot of the girls. It will help with different responses also how better to read the the person you engaging with. Try to be positive about your situation NOT there's. Go look up the definition of healthy boundries and why.