Community > Posts By > Kane5250

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:13 PM
Yeah...my profile pic is of me shirtless so I kinda walked into this one

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:06 PM
Damn, I had to go pick up that jeep and then all of a sudden my internet kicks me off for no reason. Nothing a good unplug/replug the wires won't fix.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:35 PM

Oh I definitely will have a great time. But last time we went jet skiing and I had my friend on back and she didn't want to go to fast so the waves plus going real slow made me get sick in the ocean...if we do it again I'm riding alone!

I was just telling my dad how I wanted to go jet skiing! I had the opportunity to go a couple of years ago with my dad but I was scared to do it in the ocean because of the sharks. blushing
It's actually an insane amount of fun, especially when you're going really fast. You should take the chance next time you have it.

I defintly will. Maybe I'll buy a wave runner with my next paycheck and use it on the Perkiomen Creek. :laughing:
Well that wouldn't be my ideal place but whatever floats your boat

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:31 PM

Oh I definitely will have a great time. But last time we went jet skiing and I had my friend on back and she didn't want to go to fast so the waves plus going real slow made me get sick in the ocean...if we do it again I'm riding alone!

I was just telling my dad how I wanted to go jet skiing! I had the opportunity to go a couple of years ago with my dad but I was scared to do it in the ocean because of the sharks. blushing
It's actually an insane amount of fun, especially when you're going really fast. You should take the chance next time you have it.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:26 PM

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:11 PM

Yes it's just us lol

And with the jeep it's not only point A to point B...but I'm taking it to South Carolina this Saturday, so it's like State A to State B. Needed new tires.

Going down there for Myrtle Beach?
Yeah going down with a group of friends, did the same thing with the same people last summer. I think it was the same week.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 12:00 PM
Well I am probably linked to that person through the 6 degrees of separation.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:57 AM

I had to go to my car to take our jeep to the dealer for new tires. It's essential to life.

Only if you want to get from Point A to Point B.

And it looks like it's just me and you in here now ... devil :wink: :laughing:
Yes it's just us lol

And with the jeep it's not only point A to point B...but I'm taking it to South Carolina this Saturday, so it's like State A to State B. Needed new tires.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:49 AM
I had to go to my car to take our jeep to the dealer for new tires. It's essential to life.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:48 AM

Ash is good at lifting your spirits and then clubbing your knees.blushing
Oh **** lmfaolaugh

Am I the only one who didn't get that? spock

Yes

So are you going to be nice and explain it to me? biggrin
I'm pretty sure he means you lift our spirits (bring us back to our feet) and then club our knees (putting us down again)

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:46 AM

So who else agrees this heat needs to stop?

<--is in an air conditioned building all day biggrin
<------in an air conditioned house. But whenever I go to my car I feel like I'll pass out.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:45 AM

My engine room is 127 right now.
Wow, I really thought I had it bad when I carried 80 pounds of golf equipment and walked 7-8 miles on Fri/Sat/Sun while I soaked 2 hats with sweat...but man I won't even compare.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:41 AM

Ash is good at lifting your spirits and then clubbing your knees.blushing
Oh **** lmfaolaugh

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:40 AM

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:39 AM

Well you wanted me to be more active on the thread...this is the kind of thing that'll put me in an institution. THANKS A LOT!!! lmao

Can't you do both?! shocked

Awh, well I'll visit you if you get put into an institution ... unless there's scary people in there, then you're on your own.
Oh, well I'm glad I can count on you to keep my spirits high.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:36 AM
Nice, staind and godsmack are awesome, and I appreciate metallica.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:35 AM
Well you wanted me to be more active on the thread...this is the kind of thing that'll put me in an institution. THANKS A LOT!!! lmao

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:32 AM
What's your favorite band?

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:30 AM
We were just messaging!!!

But here's a very formal "hello." :Ahem: hello

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:27 AM
Mostly rock/alternative/indie.

Right now I went to this site called Metacritic which reviews movies, books, music and I went to their "All time best albums" and checked them out to download.