Community > Posts By > Kane5250

Kane5250's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:35 AM

Oh man I have such a hangover right now...

waving Hiya neighbor.

Y'know, I think we're literally down the street from each other this very moment. shocked
Oh really? Where you at?
Oh okay, my friend lives just past BK where 23 splits into that and 724.

A little past Mickey D's and Burger King, on 23 or 724 .. I have no idea what this road name is.

Kane5250's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:31 AM

((( Kane )))

Sux to be you eh? Here's V8 juice .. I swear by it when I'm hungover .. which *ahem* is uhhhhhhhh ....... hardly EVER. blushing
Well I have V-8 in my 'frige but I don't feel like getting out of bed laugh

Kane5250's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:28 AM

waving Hiya neighbor.

Y'know, I think we're literally down the street from each other this very moment. shocked
Oh really? Where you at?

Kane5250's photo
Wed 07/09/08 09:26 AM

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 10:08 PM
Wow I'm back. Been a long night.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:25 PM
I've gotta go do some yard work, I'll probably be back on later. So until then :tongue:

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:24 PM

The women are out working ... can't rely on a man to bring home the income these days. tongue2
Oh ha ha

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:17 PM

Yep, exactly like the wrestler Kane

if u like him have you seen see no evil?
The movie? No never saw that one. I'm not a fan of wrestling. Back in middle/high school that's what people would ask me when I said my last name was Kane. Once people stopped asking about the wrestler and started saying "That's a *****ing last name"...that was the best day of my life.

o haha its a half ass horror movie with him in it but it acttually turned out pretty decent
See I'm a huge movie buff so mostly if it looks good and not too "Hollywood" I'll check it out

you might hit that one then but wtf happened to all the women? im confused man i tink it was my shirtless picture haha
Dude I was just about to ask the same thing...this is weird but I don't think it had anything to do with your shirtless pic. Maybe they started a chat room to talk "woman" stuff.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:11 PM

The movie? No never saw that one. I'm not a fan of wrestling. Back in middle/high school that's what people would ask me when I said my last name was Kane. Once people stopped asking about the wrestler and started saying "That's a *****ing last name"...that was the best day of my life.

o haha its a half ass horror movie with him in it but it acttually turned out pretty decent
See I'm a huge movie buff so mostly if it looks good and not too "Hollywood" I'll check it out

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:06 PM

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:02 PM

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:53 PM
I'm Kane...what's going on? haha

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:47 PM

4th of July I was outside and then under a tarp with a bunch of people I barely knew telling stories.

What kind of stories?
Don't remember. But my friend had the best "that's what she said" when her great aunt was talking about how she was cutting the grass before company arrived. She said "you can't have long grass when people are coming."

But other than that it was family stuff I had no knowledge of.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:39 PM

Im all about it. u shoulda seen me on the 4th of july. i was at the lake. i have a made in america shirt. american flag bandana, stars and strips pants and i took the spikes out of american flag track spikes and wore those haha and when we swam i swam in a wrestling singlet that was..... u know i red white and blue. but dont get me wrong i never wrestled haha played basketball

Fourth of July .. I was ... at a campground, cursing the rain. grumble

Now THAT would have been great default picture. tongue2
4th of July I was outside and then under a tarp with a bunch of people I barely knew telling stories.

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:35 PM
Corona is the best thing to drink when....GOING TO THE BEACH!

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:27 PM

Lmao yeah I have to fend all them girls off. They want to see a golfer without his shirt on and I'm like "no go after the football players!"

HAHAHAHA!!
Can you blame them for wanting your body? :wink:

Oh, geezus. I can't seem to stop now. rofl
Hmm...nope I guess I can't:tongue:

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:23 PM

Lmao yeah I have to fend all them girls off. They want to see a golfer without his shirt on and I'm like "no go after the football players!"

yeah, you're rocking that beach pic though. :wink:
Yeah my friend took it at South Carolina last summer. I called it my "Hollister Pose"

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:20 PM

Look how lucky we are, Dina!

TWO very good lookin' young males here.

ya sorry i cant be shirtless for you, you know how i feel about that Ashley. plus who wants to see a 6'4" 280 pounder with his shirt off. not fat but theres nothing special there haha

<--this person does. :laughing: rofl

And I know how you feel about it. Doesn't mean I have to like it. haha

ill try and find a pic of me with my shirt off for you but its nothing special

Oh believe me .. you would make my day.

Muscular football player without his shirt on .. wooh! smitten

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:15 PM

Yeah...my profile pic is of me shirtless so I kinda walked into this one

And I told you it would be much appreciated. :wink:
You certainly did ;)

Kane5250's photo
Tue 07/08/08 01:14 PM

Yeah...my profile pic is of me shirtless so I kinda walked into this one

It's alright. Nobody's complaining.

There might be a little drooling .. but no complaining.
Haha of course, would hope not