Community > Posts By > PrintsCharming

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:17 PM
Ya too many women are messaging me on here. It's a curse really. haha.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:15 PM
I don't know, you seem really Needy... emotionally.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:11 PM
If I could teach you charisma and charm I would. But let's start with english. It's amazing how words move people.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:01 PM
In a bed.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:56 AM

what can i do right now give me suggestion

I should be charging you for this.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:40 AM

that was so corret i am indian boy and indian boy need not be immediatly ready for encount

Well then, do everything in your power to get yourself ready. Don't just complain about it, do something about it.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:38 AM

i use mingle so many time but still not getting any partner nor good friend not even got any respone from any one it is worst. Not scope of chartting.

negative thoughts equal negative results.

you start mingle in postive sence but after long use no result

Why do you think that is ?

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:32 AM

Looking for a stable women, had enough of crazy need normal

You don't attract what you want, you attract what you are.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:31 AM

Ok so u in a relationship for 5yrs. U have expressed many times that u don't care if she has friends. In the past she has said she kept certain friendships a secret because she thought u would get mad. U have explained u won't. Now another so called friend. Once again didn't mention she was even talking to this person. So again she says its just a friend. Can a guy and a girl truly be friends? Not like a high school friend she has known, this someone new that's obviously trying to get to know her. She told him she has a girl but of course that won't stop his advances. And she doesn't stop his advances either. So is this really a friendship or a relationship that's slowly developing and I might as well prepare for the worst. I've seen conversation btw them and they flirt both say its just innocent flirting, but its not. So again do I take it for what it is and say its over? Or can this truly just be an innocent friendship btw a guy and a girl.

Wow, A lot of issues to be worked out here. Where to start...

First of all start owning this by changing all the " U's " to " I's " .
ex." I've been in a relationship for 5 years, " " I've expressed many times that I don't care if he has friends. " . [ When Clearly you do, just by writing this. ]

To me it seems your trust level is really low and you're quite skeptical of him.

..Anyways I should be charging you for this... if you want to know more, send $100 cash or check.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:23 AM

I'm not sure what's going on but I keep attracting the wrong men...Are there any Good Honest Loyal Men left.. .or are they all spoken for....

You are what you attract.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:22 AM

i use mingle so many time but still not getting any partner nor good friend not even got any respone from any one it is worst. Not scope of chartting.

negative thoughts equal negative results.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:20 AM
Hitler - And then kill him.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:18 AM
You can call it the art of flirting without flirting.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:17 AM
Indecent Exposure

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:16 AM
The London Philharmonic Orchestra

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 11:15 AM
Loser.

PrintsCharming's photo
Sun 03/31/13 12:54 AM
Beethoven 5th Symphony.