Community > Posts By > Woodlandstar

Woodlandstar's photo
Tue 07/15/08 02:58 AM
Well the responses have been entertaining. As the number of non seekers increases the chances of finding someone is likely to decrease simply due to the number of false positives that will be made in attempting to contact someone. It is not always obvious in the profile that a person is here simply because they are looking for friends to chat with.

Does anyone know of a singles site that is specific to finding someone? I suspect I may be on the wrong single site because I really am looking for someone and given my age I am sort of playing a beat the clock game.

Woodlandstar's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:13 PM
I am a bit amazed when I see that some members here have well over a thousand posts, and one gal has over 14 thousand. I can't help but wonder why anyone would spend that much time on a single site writing 'posts'. At some point doesn't it all become point-less? Or are they not really looking for someone, but just like to hang out in cyber space?

Woodlandstar's photo
Mon 07/14/08 08:04 PM
Thanks for all the warm welcomes!happy

Unless something really weird happens I will be moving to Pocatello Idaho around mid August. My life keeps taking many strange turns...I hope I find some nice gal around the next turn.

glasses

Woodlandstar's photo
Sun 07/13/08 07:09 PM
First HI TO ALL!

I keep searching for that 'just right single's site' and now I am here...not much to tell...just another guy looking for the right gal. I seem to have made a career of that lately. Actually, today was pretty good for me...I decided it was not so bad being alone. HAHA I get to leave the toilet seat up!

glasses