Community > Posts By > varnagal

varnagal's photo
Sat 04/27/13 06:02 PM
I AM ALWAYS UP FOR A GOOD JOKE, OR TO FIND HUMOR IN ANY SITUATION THAT I CAN... BUT WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC, IT JUST HIT HOME FOR ME TO MY HEART!!

DON'T MEAN TO BE A KILLJOY, BUT I'M A VERY GIVING, LOVING WOMAN THAT JUST GOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LIVED OUT THIS VERY TOPIC, IN HIS LIFESTYLE, AND THE WAY HE REELED ME IN WITH ALL HIS LIES...

SO, IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD CHANCE WITH A CERTAIN LADY, DON'T PULL THE OLD JERK THING, AND THINK YOU HAVE BE ALL MACHO... GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE AND BE THE MAN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE... I'M SURE THERE'S A GREAT GUY IN THERE INSIDE OF YOU (WE ALLLLLL HAVE OUR GOOD POINTS AND BAD BOTH)...

I'M JUST SAYING, THAT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR HAPPINESS AND FOR THE SAKE OF TRUE LOVE (WHICH REALLY DOES EXIST)... MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY A MORE TRUE YOU APPROACH...

I HOPE I DON'T SOUND LIKE A *****... I'M REALLY NOT ONE - lol I JUST THOT I WOULD SHARE MY THOTS... FOR WHATEVER THEY'RE WORTH!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR LADY... I HOPE YOU ALL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR :)

varnagal's photo
Sat 04/27/13 06:02 PM
I AM ALWAYS UP FOR A GOOD JOKE, OR TO FIND HUMOR IN ANY SITUATION THAT I CAN... BUT WHEN I SAW THIS TOPIC, IT JUST HIT HOME FOR ME TO MY HEART!!

DON'T MEAN TO BE A KILLJOY, BUT I'M A VERY GIVING, LOVING WOMAN THAT JUST GOT TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY LIVED OUT THIS VERY TOPIC, IN HIS LIFESTYLE, AND THE WAY HE REELED ME IN WITH ALL HIS LIES...

SO, IF YOU THINK YOU MIGHT HAVE A GOOD CHANCE WITH A CERTAIN LADY, DON'T PULL THE OLD JERK THING, AND THINK YOU HAVE BE ALL MACHO... GIVE YOURSELF A CHANCE AND BE THE MAN YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE... I'M SURE THERE'S A GREAT GUY IN THERE INSIDE OF YOU (WE ALLLLLL HAVE OUR GOOD POINTS AND BAD BOTH)...

I'M JUST SAYING, THAT FOR THE SAKE OF OUR HAPPINESS AND FOR THE SAKE OF TRUE LOVE (WHICH REALLY DOES EXIST)... MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY A MORE TRUE YOU APPROACH...

I HOPE I DON'T SOUND LIKE A *****... I'M REALLY NOT ONE - lol I JUST THOT I WOULD SHARE MY THOTS... FOR WHATEVER THEY'RE WORTH!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR LADY... I HOPE YOU ALL FIND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR :)

varnagal's photo
Sat 04/27/13 06:01 PM

varnagal's photo
Sat 03/30/13 03:29 PM
it seems like everytime i click on a topic, it's been a hundred or more days since anyone posted to them!! how in the heck are you supposed to connect with someone?? is there a right way to do it, am i just looking at the wrong forums... are they all that way?
i'd like to connect, ya know??

varnagal's photo
Sat 03/30/13 12:52 AM
slaphead whoa ill smitten flowers :laughing: drool what biggrin drinks :banana: :banana: :smile: explode :wink: laugh happy :tongue: :banana: :banana: bigsmile drinker drinker :wink: happy happy happy flowerforyou glasses drinker bigsmile flowerforyou laugh COME ON ILLINOIS PEEPS -- COME VISIT THIS ROOM/FORUM!! I'm just so curious to know how many people on here are from Illinois, and if any of you guys are even remotely close to me (Springfield area)...

please message me... even if you just wanna talk :)

varnagal's photo
Fri 03/29/13 12:09 PM
i guess i'm here because, like the lady that started this topic, i don't have much of a chance meeting men because of my lifestyle (too many obligations that keep me from doing some things i would like to do), and i'm more than willing to accept that because my time is spent taking care of someone i love and needs me, but i would like to meet a very special man that would want the same things as i do... friends first, simple things, loyalty, affection (alot of it!!!), good morals and principles, God first and foremost in life... i truly think he's out there too ... maybe too optimistic, but i don't think so.

just got out of a almost 3-year relationship and we were to be married, but it just didn't work... so, yes, i'm hurting, but i need to move on, and i know god and time will heal me. i'm not looking for a rebound relationship... just that certain someone that's right for me...

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:49 PM
i think someone else told me this (it's too good to be my own quote - LOL), but it's not about not being able to live without that person, but it's that being with that person makes you be the best you that you can be... that's real love (and meant to be)...

hope this makes sense :/
karen

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:49 PM
i think someone else told me this (it's too good to be my own quote - LOL), but it's not about not being able to live without that person, but it's that being with that person makes you be the best you that you can be... that's real love (and meant to be)...

hope this makes sense :/
karen

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:45 PM
i don't know ya hippie, but i'm sure that when god closes a door, he opens a new one - probably better than what you had before. i don't mean to sound "cliche", but i know that god is good, and he will take care of you. he always has me, and i know he will continue...

praying for ya,
karen (new here at mingle2)

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:36 PM

if you fall in this age range .......drop a hello and start chatting .
tell me what you're looking for ....tell me if you had any luck on this site .
I hope to hear from you soon ...

Tammy

i wanna echo that statement... thanks tammy for sharing it :)
hope you don't mind

so hard being new here (or anywhere for that matter)... so hard to find that special one ... but at least i haven't given up (even at my age - LOL)
thanks again, gammy

karen

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 10:26 PM
here i am, responding to myself - LOL

just wondering if there is anyone reading this from illinois, like anywhere in illinois - well, within 100 miles, preferable closer (i am about 30 minutes south of springfield, IL)

please please be out there :/

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 09:26 PM
happy

thanks much... i hope things get better 2!!
i wish you well as well... everyone deserves happiness with that special someone, unless of course, they prefer being along, which is just not me :)

thanks again,
karen

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 09:24 PM
happy

thanks so much... just didn't know if i was missing it! that's the only type of dating site i have ever been on. are you pretty happy with this one?? be serious, k??

thanks again,
karen

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:10 PM
i'm new to this site, but not to dating sites altogether. my latest relationship just ended recently, and we were engaged at one time! i met him on a dating site, so what the heck am i doing back here?? well, i don't usually lose hope, and also, i'm a homebody... i stay home alot (due to lack of finances, and just enjoy being at home, hanging out, doing some internet surfing, watching tv/movies, enjoying the people i live with (i have that advantage since i don't work - at least for pay!!). i'm a real family person. . . always have been. that's what i'm looking for, is someone who can enjoy just hanging out at home, order a pizza, watch a movie, whatever. i'm very easily entertained (most of the time!!)... even if i had plenty of money, i still think i would choose to stay home alot, although it would be nice to do some things that i can't do now...
anyway, i'm rambling (AGAIN!)...
looking for special man that can be friend first and foremost, and then . . . who knows. i strongly believe that a relationship with God is the most important part of my life (and everyone's). if this turns you off, well, talk to God about it :)
i won't consider men that aren't geographically close to me... i have had to be away from my family too long, and i just became a grandma for the first time last september... hope you understand.
ok, this is me shutting up now :)

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 06:58 PM
is there a place like a chat room, where you go into a "room" with other people and talk "real time" instead of just posting in the forums and waiting who knows how long to get a response... i means sometimes you just wanna talk to someone like NOW!! LOL
anyway, i'm new here (obviously), and just wondered.
thanks,

varnagal's photo
Thu 03/28/13 02:59 PM
i'm living around here because i met a man and we got engaged. but now, i'm not sure i wanna stick around!! convince me i have a reason to stick around!! although anyone is welcome to respond to this subject... i would like to meet some "locals" for friends, dating, and possibly more if that right guy comes along :)