Community > Posts By > brattygirl

brattygirl's photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:08 PM
Yes it is. I guess I always try to put a little more effort into my daily activities or spend more time with the kids. I try to give a little more love and smile more at people. I have more patience also.:smile:

brattygirl's photo
Sun 07/06/08 08:49 PM
To be able to fix the mistakes I have made in my life. To say sorry to everyone I have ever hurt. Especially to the ones that are gone.

brattygirl's photo
Sun 07/06/08 03:08 PM
Touche'

I recently moved back to my hometown and it seems that every guy that I run into from my old high school days looks old, bald, and like death warmed over. Is it me or them?

Maybe it's not the best place to live?

One interesting tendency is for married men to look better. People flourish with love, or in a good environment, and they often wither in a bad environment or without love. When you look at one of these men try to imagine them in better clothes (once they start caring or are happy again), better groomed (when they feel alive again), and shining with that glow that is a love of life from having joy in their hearts.

Although it isn't always easy I try to view people I meet with this "adjustment". I read on another posting list about people who are positive being more attractive, but in essense for the longest time rather than look for someone mindlessly happy, hip, popular, and motivated by greed I've been looking more for someone i can relate to, adore, and respect as a down to earth real person.

In truth I've seen a lot of people around, but normally if I approach someone I have nothing to do with it's someone that seems sad and needing someone to check on them. Happy content people don't need my attention. It's those people who have that sad look so many don't like that interest me in hopes that I could make it better, or somehow relate to them.

brattygirl's photo
Sun 07/06/08 02:56 PM
46 next month and feeling great!!:smile:

brattygirl's photo
Sun 07/06/08 09:04 AM
Staying in to cook, but it's a nice break to go out once in a while.:smile:

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:38 PM
Hi,

I am new also. Still learning my way around.:smile:

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:36 PM
I'm here too. Just started. I am in a lot of water and mud though. Does that count?

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:13 PM

Yeah I liked it there. North Olm has a good mall. lol

its kind of turning into a dump now

Thats too bad. I used to always go there instead of Parmatown

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:12 PM

Welcome, hope you have better luck on here than I have had. :smile:

Looks like you have only been on a few days.

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:06 PM
Yeah I liked it there. North Olm has a good mall. lol

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 11:02 PM
Thank you all, Etrain, I grew up in Parma.

brattygirl's photo
Sat 07/05/08 10:56 PM
I am new to the site and just wanted to say hey!:smile: