UnleashedInsanity's photo
Sun 08/10/08 08:23 AM
Mwaha, so I guess by careful deduction that would leave mid twenties huh? Anyways, I'm just looking to meet some people on here that aren't old enough to be my father or mother (huh..my mom IS on here though..figure that.) Basically I'm looking for people with similar interests to chat with or if located close enough to hang out with. Bonus points if you're into horses and ride at all. =^-^= So check out my profile and if you think we could stand talking to each other for ten minutes without wanting to destroy one another, give me a msg.

Thu 07/31/08 10:36 PM

Beautiful horse

I'll be sure to tell him you said so. KC loves compliments. :tongue:

Thu 07/31/08 10:34 PM

KIDDOS!!!!!!! your the same age as my son.... i can be your mothergrumble

really? yay! I always wanted another mommy! lol

Thu 07/31/08 10:22 PM
Well it's 1:30 am and here I am, another boring, long night with nothing better to do. So I decided, 'wtf, let's give this a go and chuckle at the colorful replies shall we?'. Now I ask that you rate me..I would promise you cookies but I really can't bake all that well. =^-^=

Wed 07/30/08 12:19 AM
I do ride quite frequently (and that isn't ment to be twisted and dirty although you can take it how you like =^-^= ) but alas around where I'm currently living there is nothing possessing a phallus that actually rides horses. lmao
Well I don't think I could convert to the Amish lifestyle so forget that game plan.

Wed 07/30/08 12:05 AM
LOL Despite the many ways that title could be taken, no I have not recently dropped any hallucigenic drugs that would make me think my equine friends are speaking to me. No, I'm writing this little random blurb because I've realized how difficult it is to find men who are actually into horses and riding (and quite possibly because I'm delirious from lack of sleep..huh, that would also explain any funky spelling errors now wouldn't it?.

All I've ever wanted was a cowboy and sadly, Santa never brought me one no matter how much of a good girl I was. So here I am in all my sleepless splendor, demanding..err..requesting that some decent, honest redneck guys who are into the equine scene get ahold of me (and a warning to any urban 'cowboys' who think they can B.S their way through this I am not above testing out your bravado in the horseflesh. We'll see how pretty those wranglers look on you when you've gotten bucked off a few times). Also this applies to any women who just wanna chat horses sometime. Feel free to mail me on here, I'm always open for making new pals who adore horses.