Community > Posts By > hyerlevo

no photo
Mon 10/03/11 06:03 PM
Cool! I'm happy for you! I just hope she's sincere and knows what she want.

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 07:31 AM
I agree!

Blessings!

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 07:19 AM

Hey girls out there...I am pretty new to the LGBT community...I just wanna know, what do you think are my chances? By the way, do you think that I look gay? I mean is there anything like a gaydar? Can you see if someone is gay or not?
Grateful for any comment!

Well for starters...welcome to the LGBTQ community! My question to you is: What category do you consider yourself? Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, transgender or sexual, Queer or Questioning?

I ask because you have to first know who you are inside before you can know what your chances are.

You use the words "look Gay"...while there is a sterotypical look, there is also a nonsterotypical look in the community...and I must add, you do look stereo:wink: The important thing is to remember, you don't have to look a certain way...just be you!

What are your chances? Very good! It's not about the look, it's about who you are inside...don't play into looking a certain way...again, just be you! If you haven't quite figured out who you are, it's OK, take some time to do some soul searching...trust me, it will save you a lot of head and heartache's

Yes, there is a such thing as "Gaydar" but there's also a such thing a "Fake", (Posers).

Being "Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual or Trans isn't about a trend or fad (although) it is now trending, it's really about how you were born and wired in your nuero and bio systems. I would suggest learning where you fit into the equation and start from there.

Blessings on your journey!

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:50 AM

I do love me some jazz...Googling Mr Franks now...I'm so bad with names..let me listen...I will know if I have heard it before.
meanwhile my station of choice here in the sactown area.
http://www.capradio.org/jazzstream

Yes, I'm listening to your station while I make breakfast...it is quite relaxing. I like the fact that they play both Contemporary and Tradtional...most only play one or the other. I also like that it is 24 hours!

"The Lady Wants to KNOw"! Yes, soooo nice..it's one of my favorite's! Then again I have sooo many fav.s from him.:smile:

Thanks for the jazz stream!

no photo
Sat 10/01/11 06:44 AM

Are there any Michael Franks fans out there?

I like jazz, but I've never heard of Michael Franks. :thumbsup: How about Count Basie?:banana:

Yeah it's rare that I find people who know's Michael:-( Just had to ask though.

I appreciate Basie for his creativeness, howeveer, he never suited my taste when it came to Jazz, I guess Tradional Jazz is a far cry from Contemporary Jazz. Thanks for the post!:smile:

Blessings!

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 06:21 PM
Are there any Michael Franks fans out there?

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:29 PM
ohh this is classic!!! I'm ova here crying I laughed sooo hard! Thanks I really needed that!rofl

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:29 PM
oh this is classic!!! I'm ova here crying I laughed soooo hard. Thanks I really need that!rofl

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:21 PM
drinker

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 04:10 PM
oops

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 03:07 PM
Hi MrDolla,

I'm new and read your post from beginning to end. I can truly relate to what you're going through as I am going through a very simular situation...trust me...it is all too familiar!

I'm still not sure why you think it's YOU who messed things up and I'm really not trying to sound negative but could it be that she was not telling you the whole story as to why she targeted you?

I mean really, maybe she is/was on the rebound and needed someone to fill the void. Have you two ever discussed this?
Maybe, her prior interest has resurfaced.

I know that sounds kinda harsh but it happens all the time! What I'm trying to say is don't always assume that it's YOU who did something wrong. I thought your tactics were very sweet and enduring! You really sound like a good guy! Heck, if you were a lesbian I would date you lol!

But really, I truly feel what you are going through in your head and heart because as I said, I'm going through something simular, however, I KNOW that I didn't do anything to make her want to put on the brakes.

So don't beat yourself up, you were/are great!

Blessings!

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 02:13 PM
I think your profile is great! You displayed many pic's... although none are straight on I think it's cool. Your words ars very direct, you tell exactly what you want and a great job explaining who you are!

Just for you info you can always try www.lesbianpersonalsonline.com. It's all lesbians if you don't want to be bothered with men. There is a fee to email someone howevr, if they email you first you can respond for free.

Blessings!

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 01:55 PM
I think your humor is great and your pics are very attractive. Even though you listed what you are interested in, this still doesn't tell who you are inside (except humorous of course).

If I were viewing your profile for interest, I would want to know more about your hopes, dreams, emotions, what motivates you...well you get the picture. I beleive when people are really searching for someone they can have a long term relationship with, they need and want to know more, HOWEVER, if you aren't looking for anything long term then your profile is fine as is.

Blessings!:smile:

no photo
Fri 09/30/11 01:28 PM
Nice pic! If I were 25 years younger you'd catch my eye!...A little more about who you are as a person would be ideal for a person who is really interested in you.....looks, what you like and what you are doing can only reveil so much.

Blessings!:smile:

no photo
Thu 09/29/11 03:22 PM
Simply put...LOVE is AGAPE (Unconditional)

1 3 Next